Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

I received my FrontX parts in the post yesterday and installed them in my cab (see pics), so now I can perform all my admin duties without having to move the cab around and open it up (access is only from the back). I also bought the serial port connection adaptor but realised I couldn't use it because I have the J-PAC connected to the serial port on the PC. I will keep my fingers crossed that FrontX produce a DVI adaptor sometime in the near future so that I can connect a PC monitor without having to open the cab (just in case the arcade monitor has issues).

FrontX (open)

FrontX (closed)

Excuse the roughness of the cab, I still have to fabricate a coin box "door" to cover that ugly hole. And I haven't decided if I will put a DVD burner under the FrontX panel.

Matthew

very nice. how much did it set you back?

$82.00 including registered post.

FrontX panel, 4 x USB, 1 x headphone, 1 x PS/2, 1 x serial, 1 x large bay divider

I got the idea from dmworking247 (Dale), who installed the panel in his Taxi Cab.

Matthew