Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinpedia Update

Steve

Hello,

I've just completed a major update on Pinpedia, the layout as been overhauled. New features added like popular rating algorithm as well as pinball rating functions.

Thanks to several members on the pinball community, including Mark from Child Amusements who have supplied thousands of pictures, some of which have been tagged and added to the site. There is still a few thousand from Mark that I still need to process. We also have a few hundred Youtube videos linked to several pinball machines.

I would appreciate any comments or bugs that you guys have on the new website.

http://www.pinpedia.com/

Thanks,

Steve

Hey Steve,

I notice the latest World Cup Soccer pinball auctions which finished last week from ePay haven't made it on yet?

How long between each update that you do?

Amazing site BTW - looks even better now.

best

jon

Hey Steve,

I notice the latest World Cup Soccer pinball auctions which finished last week from ePay haven't made it on yet?

How long between each update that you do?

Amazing site BTW - looks even better now.

best

jon

The last update was on the 28th of Feb, as the information needs some manual processing (Ebay only allows access to completed auction results while logged in). I only do this once a week. So there should be another update in the next few days.

Hello,

I've just completed a major update on Pinpedia, the layout as been overhauled. New features added like popular rating algorithm as well as pinball rating functions.

Thanks to several members on the pinball community, including Mark from Child Amusements who have supplied thousands of pictures, some of which have been tagged and added to the site. There is still a few thousand from Mark that I still need to process. We also have a few hundred Youtube videos linked to several pinball machines.

I would appreciate any comments or bugs that you guys have on the new website.

http://www.pinpedia.com/

Thanks,

Steve

hi Steve

mate thanks for this. I think I am upto R ? after today

will send more tomorrow.

the site is looking great too.

mark