Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

235-in-1 Eagle stereo hook-up ?

Hey guys ...

I ordered one last Friday from Excellent . com and can't wait to get a hold of it !

I plan on putting this in my Dynamo cab that is wired for jamma. I currently have my 6 slot neo geo board in there and plan on swaping it out for the eagle.

currently I have my speakers wired directly to the MVS adapter board I have.

Still have the original jamma speaker wired up as well, but is not used when using the MVS adapter. How do I wire the eagle for stereo ?

Also... anyone figure out how to add games to this ? I know it is possible with the 1066-in-1, but I did not want to go with an HD solution for my cab.

Thankz in advance....

thought I would update my thread ....

received my 235-in-1 eagle board yesterday.

pretty darn quick... Japan -> Canada in two business days. THats service !!

So first things first... no option for stereo output :(

sucks, cause most of the games are Neo Geo !

I must say for the most part is was put together well in a nice compact size case slightly larger then a kleenex box. Noticed one of the chips where not soldered down to the board well.

So all excided I plugged her into my cab.. powered on and it looked like a very bad horizontal issue and the controls did not work... was not impressed....

Was not ready to gve up yet... took her over to my friend's brothers house to test on his cab and worked on the first try.

So I have ruled this out to be a power supply issue in my cab. I have a very old PSU in my cab and have had issues in the past when trying to use a jamma switcher. (5v line is to low)

Good thing I have a complete power supply from another cab to swap out. Thats tonights project !

So another update to my post.

So I spend a good 5hrs last night with the hookup of the replacement powersupply. Had to do a lot of re-wiring to get it all to work.

Managed to finally get it to boot up more or less correctly.

something I noticed was the screen seems a little jumpy !

So I put it all back together and powered on and my coin mech stopped working... arg... pulled her apart and after a little searching I noticed I toor the coin mech wires... great... so tonights project is to resolder all the darn wires for the coin mech...

Hi Shooter !

I can if you would like, but I am starting to feel these are not the greatest units in the world.

First off the screen is jumpy and a little fuzzy.

second I lost more then half the games yesterday due to some odd reason. I think the memory card got corrupt.

third I was playing Bust-a-move 2 and was getting slow down ! As well Metal Slug 2 was giving me slow down.

I can't recommend these things to anyone. I think people are having better luck with the 1066-in-1.

• 6 months later...