Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

ATTENTION: Pinball People

LOTR4U

Guys,

It has come to light that some people didn't find the recent poll regarding removing the pinball section very funny.

Let me just say, that although that was a joke etc and maybe it went alittle far we have absolutley no intention of removing it.

It has become as popular if not more popular then the other sections of this site.

We really appreciate the partitcipation that people put in on that section. Although we would luv if people could take some notice of the forum changes and submit ideas/suggestions when the threads do come up. If not, that is fine but then you have no chance of helping changing the place for the better.

Peace out to all the guys who may have been offended. :050:

Regards

Ryan :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Yeah but the point has been made that some people feel that we are singling out the pinball community instead of everybody.

I am sorry if I have offended anybody with my Pinball cunt line. First time I used it was in the MM thread after I got a pm . I wont bore you with the details but it was intended and directed at people in the industry and all there BS fighting they drag on to this site. Naturally people took it as a swipe at all People in the hobby and I just went with it as I never got any negative feedback from the comment.

Now..my gripe was that I put hours of my free time into this site and every time I put up a call for feedback or suggestions I got very few responses. To top that off I'd have people PMing me or paging me asking where something was or why was it changed and why was this disabled? IT WAS ALL PUT IN THE FORUM UPDATES THAT NOBODY SEEMS TO READ.

Anyway my apologies to the guys who took offense to the poll it was never intended to be taken seriously...and for once I didn't start it :p

You wont be hearing the Pinball cunts words from my mouth from here on in and i suggest it gets dropped.

Some people say they are passionate in their hobby where as im 100% passionate about this forum and the people in it. I wouldnt put all this time and work into it if I didn't believe in it, So please in future try and take the time out to comment and read the updates.

Cheers

Travis

I had a pinball before an Arcade machine and really find it hard to believe that Pinball people have taken offense to "that post". I love my Pinballs (not as much as others obviously)

Just finding it hard to get my head around why they get so offended, its not like they invented the bloody things, and really the post was about the forum in whole, not any individual/s.

• Administrators
I had a pinball before an Arcade machine and really find it hard to believe that Pinball people have taken offense to "that post". I love my Pinballs (not as much as others obviously)

Just finding it hard to get my head around why they get so offended, its not like they invented the bloody things, and really the post was about the forum in whole, not any individual/s.

Mate the problem is that people did not see the comments in the other poll about vbplaza. Just a silly misunderstanding BUT we should have known better.

The sort of people I talk to are not the types that are easily offended and I forget that many people on this forum aren't like them.

Its better to be a man about it and apoligise than carry on with it.

We should never have treated it as "US" and "THEM" it should always be "WE"

Guys,

It has come to light that some people didn't find the recent poll regarding removing the pinball section very funny.

Let me just say, that although that was a joke etc and maybe it went alittle far we have absolutley no intention of removing it.

Thank God as i was losing some sleep over it.

It appears a lot of people/members didn't. Observations from the last 2 days would indicate that the pinball crew have deserted Aussie Arcade. :unsure

Why? it was obviously a joke! They will be banning "the three little pigs" next.

Never has the HTFU acronym been more applicable.

Be very sad to see them piss off over such a minor thing. i came here following an arcade bug, but reading the pinny posts had really started to get me interested in pinballs... dropped my first dollar in one in years! Maybe one day I can be a pinball cunt too ;)

pinball cunt and proud

about poll, a good point made, we should take an interest.

i love this site

i dont like everyone on it but thats life

an amazing amount of knowledge, with people more than happy to share it.

but you must admit it was good for a laugh:lol

I won't apologize for posting the poll. It was taken by most in the manner intended.

However, had I known that there was already a feeling from the pinball guys that there was an us/them mentality growing I would not have posted it. I honestly was unaware of anything of the sort hence the assumption that even those that took the bait initially would see the funny side.

I won't bother with anything else as they don't seem to believe a word I say anyway.

Now..my gripe was that I put hours of my free time into this site and every time I put up a call for feedback or suggestions I got very few responses. To top that off I'd have people PMing me or paging me asking where something was or why was it changed and why was this disabled? IT WAS ALL PUT IN THE FORUM UPDATES THAT NOBODY SEEMS TO READ.

Anyway my apologies to the guys who took offense to the poll it was never intended to be taken seriously...and for once I didn't start it :p

You wont be hearing the Pinball cunts words from my mouth from here on in and i suggest it gets dropped.

Cheers

Travis

Maybe you should call your forum updates- CLITS

as most guys don't take any notice of those either