Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

How about the weather huh?

Hope you weren't pulling a weird face at the time!

Nope, still the same

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-10/1096868/ploz14.jpg

QLD weather is fucked. Has been since June I reckon. Yesterday was great...nice and hot...balmy evenings...and then wooshka...bloody windy , drops 10 degrees and today is overcast. I should go live in NZ :P

Mate, today is horrible. Although it isn't raining it 30 degrees and what feels like 100% humidity. I hung a new mirror in the new bathroom this morning and I was sweating like a pig. Righ at this minute I am in the workshop soldering some wires and its too hot!

I have seen the crazy floods on TV over in OZ. Total bummer.

Been the mid twenties all week here, had some long overdue rain, a heavy drizzle all day on Saturday. Now I will have to mow the friggin lawns.

Edit Warmest summer I can remember ever in Tas ( not that my memory is that good :lol)

Thank goodness for Air Conditioning

And my new place doesn't have any, fans in every room though.

When we moved up in October my missues whined about how hot it was the first day we got here. Ever since it's been overcast/raining and near 100% humidity and she whinges about that. Then yesterday she gets a day exactly like the day we got here and says how wonderful it was for the sun to be out and be able to take the kids to the beach.......women!