Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Persons In Nsw Required .........

Hi all,

I am wondering if any of you fellow AA members would be interested in providing a collection service for any items purchased from the graysonline auction.

http://www.graysonline.com.au/sale.asp?SALE_ID=51354

Some of the machines are quite reasonably priced and I may be interested in purchasing one or two if I can get someone to collect them. I am also sure that other fellow interstaters would also like to be able to bid on tems.

Hopefully someone can lend a hand.

Cheers

Craig

• Super Moderator
Daiccs if its the big yellow cabs your after there is no need to buy interstate as there are plenty here for sale,send me a PM when your in Perth next and I can meet you at the shed Im sure we will have something that your interested in

Daiccs if its the big yellow cabs your after there is no need to buy interstate as there are plenty here for sale,send me a PM when your in Perth next and I can meet you at the shed Im sure we will have something that your interested in

GIBO,

Last day in the PILBARA today.

Leaving here at 5am tomorrow morning and will be in Perth lunchtime Saturday (16 hour drive with 3 screamin kids - can't wait).

I will PM you next week sometime for a catch up and meet.

Cheers

Craig.............