Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Another 'cabinet' coming soon :D

You might be forgiven for thinking my bartops haven't had a lot of progress of late, but rest assured I'm slowing progressing at the fiddly bits and today managed to do my first undercoat using a spray gun...

Meanwhile, due to some 'technical challenges' I had a few pieces of cut wood (eg the bezel) and a stripped down laptop that I'm no longer using in one of the bartops (changed strategy).

Suddenly a 'mini project' dawned on me, which should take me about one more weekend to finish (parts delivery pending).

Stay tuned, I'll post some pictures of the 'surprise' project here as soon as its done (no 'progress' shots on this one deliberately :D )

What about the guitars for guitar hero ?

Are you still going ahead with that project?

Yep, thats not this one though (not much use for a laptop in a guitar :) ). Once these two bartops are done, the new control panel top for the upright (adding trackball/spinners - mdf already done just need to do the artwork), and this spontaneous 'side cabinet', then next on the priority list will be the guitar... then perhaps the Donkey Kong coin mechanism, then possibly the DIY pinball.

... unless other 'mini' projects interrupt that sequence :)

• 4 weeks later...