Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bad drive thru experience

I just went down to McDonalds to get some sundaes, so I drive up to order screen and she asks "can I take your order". She has a Swedish accent or some bloody thing. And first thing I ask is "have you got any apple pies" the reason I asked her was because last time I ordered one they gave back my money at the last window and said they had none by which time was too late to order anything else.

She says "no, no applepie". And I say "Why? Why do you guys never have any apple pies in stock? This happened to me last time. Tell your manager to order some applepies". Okay probably unnecessary thing to say, but I wasn't being rude about it. The manager just needs to learn some stock control skills.

And she seems pretty confused by all this, so anyway I continue my order. "Can I have 3 large sundaes, two with..." she interrupts me "strawberry, chocolate or caramel". I say, "Yes hang on a second I haven't finished yet.. Can I have 3 large sundaes, two hot fudge and 1 caramel". She seems confused, "you want chocolate, or strawberry", and I'm staring at this ten foot backlit screen that tells me the flavours and I say "it says here in front of me, sundaes, strawberry, hot fudge or caramel"... she seems confused.. now I'm wondering if they are playing a prank on me or something... I repeat my order no less than 4 times until she says "hold on I'll get someone", another voice comes on "sorry were having trouble understanding you".. and I think fuck this, drove through and on the last window said "you guys need to get your shit together".

Just wondering if anyone else has had a shitty drive thru experience. Seems to happen more frequently these days with all these young kids smoking rock.

Mc F#*K'n Mc Drive Thru

Yes , all the F#*KIN Mc time!! The McManager should get his Mc arse out on the Mc floor & set these litle McF#*kers McStraight. Cause it

Mc Pisses me Mc Off.

So Mc There !! :lol:lol:lol

i had a cracka ,

i went to maccas to grab a hangover stupid size coke with the missus late one morn and handed over a twenty for two meals and the guy tells me to drive through to the next window.

i asked for my change only to have him look at me and say--------------- do you want change?

he couldn't work out why i wanted change

had to eventually go to the next window and the manager happened to be there so i asked for my change. she was quite surprised

eventually got my change.

Like you say i thought there must have been a camera somewhere.

my missus couldn't stop laughing.

and to top it off the dumb prick forgot my curry sauce:x

i like to hand back cold chips and get new ones

once asked for 80 mcnuggets and they thought they were just for me

what fucks em up if they are pricks is i like to park as far across as i can and make the little fuckers hang right out

maccas

"food cooked by a 15 year old and endorsed by a clown"

enough said :lol

I recently order a medium BigMac meal and medium double beef and bacon meal.

At the window they gave me a Bigmac and a dbl beef bacon burger only. I was like, "Can I get the drinks and fries too please?". The guy was telling my the computer screen said they weren't meals. I basically held up the line for another few minutes until he handed them over. The attitude I got was like I'm trying to rip them off?!! I bloody well ordered meals you pricks!! :confused::x

Also, the KFC near me can NEVER get an order right :x

I still use drive thrus though. I'm a stubborn and lazy bastard.

We were served by a rude little shit in a Maccas in Adelaide, And to top it off we received shitty product! We were out with the kids for the day and the missus was right pissed off!

When we got home she complained online.... Next day she was called by the Franchise Owner who was very apologetic and sent us a letter which offered 20 dollars free product from any of his stores!!!!

We never used the letter but were satisfied that there complaints were handled promptly & we had been heard!

Pisses me off when they say "there is going to be a short wait on your order do you mind waiting"

I just say yes, what have you got ready and change the order, confuses the fuck out of them, they have to delete the order and reconfigure the price. Usually have to get a manager to show them how to do it:D

• Administrators

I have variations on a lot of these. I have had shocking drive thru service at pretty much all of them. McDonalds, KFC, Hungry Jacks but consistantly the worst of the lot must be Red Rooster. I've had issues in NSW and QLD with them.

I too had my wife laughing her arse off at me once due to Red Rooster.

We used drive-thru to get a family meal thing. It was a sunday night and we'd been out all day so lets stop off and get some chicken and chips ans stuff. Anyway we knew what we wanted and ordered it with some extras. Stupid women in the window asked me if I wanted another particular deal as it was the same price and I got extras like peas or some such shit. I politely declined as we didn't want the extra stuff. We would have just thrown it out. She was adamant it was in my best interest to take the deal. Again I politely said "no thankyou, I'd just be throwing it out". She again tried to get me to take it. I blew my cool then and told in her no uncertain terms what she could do with her fucking peas with gravy and corn cobettes.

In the meantime my wife is almost wetting herself in laughter.

Brad

pffft only alternative was Krispy Kremes :078: and no Hungry Jacks in sight.

Krispy Kremes... an..a..alternative??!! :o Those things are so good, dusted with cocaine or something I swear.

PS: I type this as I sit here with a bacon and egg McMuffin breakfast :p

• Administrators
Krispy Kremes... an..a..alternative??!! :o Those things are so good, dusted with cocaine or something I swear.

PS: I type this as I sit here with a bacon and egg McMuffin breakfast :p

yeah i bet because your too lazy to make your own :p

:lol @ Brad, I gave up on red rooster....3 seperate occasions, 3 seperate stores......sorry sir we don't have any chicken, perhaps you'd like to order something else........ WTF!?! you're a chicken place and you don't have any chicken? Don't bother wasting time trying to find out if they have chicken or not anymore.

• Administrators
:lol @ Brad, I gave up on red rooster....3 seperate occasions, 3 seperate stores......sorry sir we don't have any chicken, perhaps you'd like to order something else........ WTF!?! you're a chicken place and you don't have any chicken? Don't bother wasting time trying to find out if they have chicken or not anymore.

your shitting me LMFAO!

A chicken place thats out of chicken...I mean WTF LOL. But yes I've had bad experience from pretty much any red rooster drive-thu. We also never go there anymore.

Brad

A few of you have mentioned your wife laughing their asses off with your bad drive through experiences... my wife doesn't come along she just sends me up to get it for her :)

If she DID come along she'd yell at me even though they fucked up the order.

You guys must all be a bunch of fat buggers, eating all this McCrap and playing arcade games all day long :lol

A few of you have mentioned your wife laughing their asses off with your bad drive through experiences... my wife doesn't come along she just sends me up to get it for her :)

If she DID come along she'd yell at me even though they fucked up the order.

You guys must all be a bunch of fat buggers, eating all this McCrap and playing arcade games all day long :lol

:lol thats what usually happens they send you to get it :x

i have a story... one of my mates loves big macs with extra mayo.....

now honestly what does the above mean???? if u dont think too hard about it, it means more sauce in the big mac... (as in special sauce)...

instead he got a big mac with no special sauce but extra mcchicken mayonnaise??? haha

another time he asked for a mcchicken with extra mayo and got the burger... but for some reason... no chicken pattie..... quite funny... he took the burger to the counter and asked.... "whats wrong with this burger" (quietly) lol