Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Data East Pinball

If you get a TMNT make sure the ramps are good or at least repairable

It’s a fun game

Cheers Chris. Being a B/W and Stern junkie I've never looked into this, are they unobtanium ?

Hey smithy,

im also on the hunt for a Tmnt for my collection. The ramps you want to make sure are not damaged you can not buy them anywhere in the world as of today grrr. playfield too can not buy a NOS playfield so if theres alot of damaged will require good resto job. i know of one in queensland i passed on but was in poor condition for what they were asking. Good luck on your search.

Richie

Sent from my SM-G973F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Great game, particularly if well tuned! ... found it to be pretty brutal ... just Never "go for the Blue Light Special!" :lol

I thought Checkpoint was a better game than Turdles. All the early DEs loved to break post bolts. Basically any post that can be hit directly from a good flipper shot has probably been broken before. Not a biggy, just swap out the Tee nut, slightly drill out the post if it didn't get broken and put in a larger Tee nut and bolt. I was doing this on 6 month old DEs using Williams/ Bally parts up until DE woke up and started fitting larger gauge bolts ex factory.

One thing about DE and later Sega, they responded to feedback about there products.