Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Where to get Pincab decals printed.

Hi,

I’m currently Photoshopping some original panel art for my first pin cab build (32” playfield). I’d really appreciate any advice on where to get the artwork printed and what sorts of vinyl are durable and good value.

Thanks,

Pat.

Hi,

I’m currently Photoshopping some original panel art for my first pin cab build (32” playfield). I’d really appreciate any advice on where to get the artwork printed and what sorts of vinyl are durable and good value.

Thanks,

Pat.

Just goto your local sign shop, that's where I get mine done at, cost around $150 - $200 for the set.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

air bubbles wont come through laminated Vinyl, stuck under the vinyl and most inkjet printed vinyl needs to be coated vinyl.

the stuff Bally Williams used won't print on a normal inkjet printer, doesn't shrink and you need a belt sander to get it off

Plus you don't get raised print with a normal inkjet.

That's why people around the world license Next Gen Printing Technology for Pinball and Arcade, Car and Bike OEM Decals

No they are the same shit from Croatia that Pinball Reburbs sells

First of all they don't have the original art for any game, so that's a Lie.

Also saying theirs the grain shows through like the originals screened ones, well the vinyl we use is the same as Williams used, I also like they call it nextV02

Like next Generation but not, its all flat Not Raised over laminated garbage, that is not licensed nor original art files.

Its a problem for Rick not me anymore, but Chris Hutchins and Tim Reid and many others around the world only use our decals

But buy whatever you want that makes you happy

This was printed at Sign-a-Rama (Tullamarine) and put on with the 'wet method' by @hotty.

It's lasted through 2 @Cursed meets and is still going strong. It hasn't peeled one bit.

I also got some printing done for an upright arcade I have with a Moon Patrol theme but I haven't put it on yet. They even printed my Marquee artwork and sourced some perspex to affix it to*. That's what they do. In fact when doing the first job he was telling me that he has another local client that makes mame cabs and they do all the decals AND ALSO cut up the cabinets to the clients' specs, as they have machines there for that too.

So if any of the above options don't suit, try your local Sign-a-rama.

IZnyb0n.jpg?1

• 4 weeks later...

I printed mine at work (InkJet Lab in Brisbane) on the Latex Printer. Latex prints are as tough as nails and don't need lamination for protection. You can of course laminate for a high gloss or matte finish, but I personally prefer it's natural lustre finish without any laminates. I'm unsure exactly what adhesive vinyl was used, but using the wet method it went on without issue (ok a few very small bubbles that went away in a couple of days), nor have I had any issues with adhesion in its first year. Time will tell I guess. *Thanks again to Stuzza for his amazing artwork.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2103401","data-size":"large"}[/ATTACH]

a4c1264dd1a519484b61da0ae7ac0a27.jpg.4f78c66ba9f0669df01fc7e16c20f132.jpg

Edited by RustyCardores