Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Modify Or Leave Stock?

Just wondering if I should modify my Taito 20" cocktail table to run off battery power like the Taito Upright I am building at the moment in another thread?. It would be more about increasing the table's resale value because I do want to move the table on. I figure the table would possibly be more desirable, and I could sell it for more, if the table didn't require a mains cable connected to it other than charging purposes.

I'm thinking a table for party hire purposes or private use that can be used without power needing to be connected to it would be far more useful. A table you can literally play games on in the middle of the backyard.

I'm also thinking casters on the legs so it can be rolled into place rather than having to lift it everywhere.

So, should I modify it or leave it stock.

What would have the most impact on it's sale price?.

Modify Or Leave Stock?

Leave it stock and put the wheels on. For the amount of work you would have to do to convert it, will you make the extra money from it. Plus would there really be enough demand for a battery operated gaming machine to justify the increased price? Only my thoughts Steve, you have a reason for converting your one. [emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk