Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Spooky Pinball - Rick and Morty.

namastepat

So has anyone here who is considering purchasing the pin actually paid and joined the Spooky fang club?

Slightly confused by Ballypinball post "30 buyers on my list so far"

as of the 5/12 Spooky Pinballs Australia FB page says "still awaiting details and price. Dont message yet. Stay tuned" :unsure

Yep, joined the Fang Club. It was approx AU$140 ($95USD).

Spooky just posted this photo on their Facebook about an hour ago of the back of a play field.

The caption read "I sure hope this doesn't leak... darn minions talking trash on Pinside threatening to post photos!!! Don't hit send... don't hit send... aw shoot."79424731_2724820940912449_4840878027531354112_o.thumb.jpeg.db31386e353297e0ef324f4d72e97071.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Spooky Pinball - Rick and Morty.

Mirrored and flipped so it is as if you are looking through the top of the playfield to the stuff beneath it.

67d593c2a6417d18363b36efcbe40a32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone mocked up an overlay.

ed6b5e70711d72337813c5db826ca438832c057d.thumb.jpg.351c1efa8b49c00b197006c19c6ee2bc.jpg

Edited by Koops

I like the idea of the left slingshot being a Pop Bumper instead of a sling! :cool:

The magnet save on the right inlane is also awesome! ... I'm glad it has a side cabinet button for this too, rather than a cumbersome lockbar button!

Edited by razorsedge

Although I've never seen the show and have no intention of buying the game, it's hard to not be excited by a new machine. Especially when Scott Danesi is involved. Looks like the team at Spooky have done a great job. The game looks amazing. I can't wait to see it in action and how the code and animations tie it all together.

The art fits perfect and I dig the layout, This game will be a hoot !

BSE looks awesome

Instant sell out !

Guessing only 30 to 50 to arrive down under, I believe our NZ friends will jag at least 10 :)

Awesome times for Pinheads that are R&M fans !

:slamtilt:

• Like 1