Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Barn 2020 - EVENT ON HOLD, TO BE RESCHEDULED

• Administrators
From what I see of people coming, there might even be a mod pit.

Counting at least 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Separate fire pit to save us from the angry hordes ;)

Brad

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
Noted - mod pit locked in. Gonna need some more firewood. Thankfully I had a tree removed recently so it should be nice and dry by the time this rolls around.

I was joking mate. I like to mingle!

Gonna need some more firewood. Thankfully I had a tree removed recently so it should be nice and dry by the time this rolls around.

Let me know if you need some this year. May need a truck or two to grab it but I can spare a tree or ten. You using the same guy this year to axe it all up again?. That's doing it the hard way.:blink: Prefer petrol power splitters myself but if he likes splitting it by hand, so be it.

So it was brought to my attention that this clashes with Ekka and/or Brisbane Masters 2020.

I’d like to say that it wasn’t my intention to clash with any other events. I simply looked in my calendar for a weekend that allows me to have a fire and doesn’t clash with anything else in my schedule, and this is the only weekend i’ve got free in 2020 that meets that criteria. It was only after I announced it (about a week later) that I was told.

Secondly I love competitive pinball, and will be hosting the SHPC in October 2021.

Like I originally said this is a social meet. I’m sorry that some people will miss out because of the Masters but it is either do this weekend or not do it at all.

Cheers!

Leigh

Thanks Leigh

Am very sorry there is a clash. I have been negotiating with the new site for months and as it sits next to Suncorp Stadium, we are beholden to the schedule of the NRL.

Massive apologies for the clash mates.

Honestly it shouldn’t matter too much, the overlap of attendees between my social events vs the comp ones is at best 20 people, probably closer to 15. I’m only sorry that those people will miss out. If I could move it I would, however the only months recently where I’m guaranteed to be able to have a fire are July and August. Two months that are jam packed as far as my schedule goes.

Never mind, there is always 2021 :D

So it was brought to my attention that this clashes with Ekka and/or Brisbane Masters 2020.

I’d like to say that it wasn’t my intention to clash with any other events. I simply looked in my calendar for a weekend that allows me to have a fire and doesn’t clash with anything else in my schedule, and this is the only weekend i’ve got free in 2020 that meets that criteria. It was only after I announced it (about a week later) that I was told.

Secondly I love competitive pinball, and will be hosting the SHPC in October 2021.

Like I originally said this is a social meet. I’m sorry that some people will miss out because of the Masters but it is either do this weekend or not do it at all.

Cheers!

Leigh

Still coming....put me down for October 2021 as well.....lol

You are only 978 kilometers down the road...unless I go the long way....

Plenty of people for both comps....

Hello Leigh

Can you please add me in plus two (2) more.

Finally my locked balls are aligned to be able to make it :lol

Regards

Marco

Con Graham into coming along. I told him this morning. Instead of going to the Brisbane Masters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...