Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Pin Day...

thegrunta666

Congrats. Even more impressive is that you made room for it. Where did Creech go?

Junior "She Who Must Be Obeyed" should be happy for years? Would you believe months? Would you believe all week? :-o

BTW, do the outlanes have magnets on them for you on this one too? LOL

So far the bloody left hand drain can even attract the ball from the shooter lane !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I thought you already owned one!?

Congrats though mate! :) New pin day here too. The best days :D

That was on loan from @OzBlackNight :D But got one now :D

I thought you already owned one!?

Congrats though mate! :) New pin day here too. The best days :D

I'm glad that was asked and clarified as I was a little confused too :unsure

Congrats Grant, nothing like a try before you buy :). Enjoy!

Oooooh! I know who has room. :-)

Have you installed the sound replacement mod by Cleland yet? Or are you putting it on later to erase all Gypsy's high scores? :077: I can put it on a USB stick for you if your NBN is playing up. :realmad:

Just curious, updating sound clears highscores? On Sam systems it has no effect, us spike different?

Just curious, updating sound clears highscores? On Sam systems it has no effect, us spike different?

With the Cleland sound mod, everything is written to an SD card, which is then inserted in place of the original SD card. Advantage there is that if I wanted to go back to the standard image, I can just put the original SD card back in.

I'm now wondering if scores are written to the SD card. Should make a copy of the SD card in my machine and give that to @thegrunta666 to see if that makes me GC on his machine. :-)