Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

NBA Fastbreak - What parts/ spares have you got

Hi All,

Recently acquired an NBA Fastbreak and before I start ordering from suppliers, I thought I would first see what parts are out there from fellow AAer's.

I have learnt from past experiences that we are all hoarder's who wont throw anything out... hmm maybe that's just me :)

Anyway hit me up if you have any parts that you might be interested in moving on. I don't need lot's but there are a few broken plastics etc that I would like to replace..

Thanks in advance

Crafty

Think I have new slingshot plastics and maybe the bumper cap plastics but I’m away at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool will wait to hear :)

Definitely need slingshot plastics. these break on every machine.

Hit me up mate I have heaps of parts been scraping one for a while now

Grant has hooked me up with some parts I needed. Thx Mate :)

- - - Updated - - -

Contact @markc at PSPA as they have a crap load of NBA parts! I'm sure you'll get what you're after @Crafty

Thanks and they do have one particular part I need, just hoping to avoid paying retail just yet... I know cheap bastard lol, but aren't we all :)

20190606_141757.thumb.jpg.eed4d99a0a54405be2c05574436a00f2.jpg

I have a brand new reproduction left ramp with the basket on it but it snapped in half when I picked it up out of the box! It’s really fragile but it’s available if it’s of interest

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Can I have a photo of where it's broken? Might be an easy fix as a spare, although my ramp is pretty hammered.

thx in advance