Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

SS playfield swap in Melbourne. Who does it? How much?

do you want it to just work, or do you want it to look the part also, like the day it came out of the factory?

are you happy with all the assemblies, switches, rollovers etc. and their condition?

there is a bit to take into account, and what's your budget?

could you post some pics of the underside of your original playfield?

do you want it to just work, or do you want it to look the part also, like the day it came out of the factory?

are you happy with all the assemblies, switches, rollovers etc. and their condition?

there is a bit to take into account, and what's your budget?

could you post some pics of the underside of your original playfield?

All parts are fine. Not fussed about under the playfield. Just want it working with the mew playfield. It's not something I could do myself...haven't got the time, expertise or toools etc.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

As games mate are pretty straight forward as there's very few toys and mechs generally. You'd be able to do it. I've heard numbers like $600 that I gave been quoted but that was after I tore my game apart anyway. For that price I would have given it to the guy to do. Problem is he's moved to qld

All parts are fine. Not fussed about under the playfield. Just want it working with the mew playfield. It's not something I could do myself...haven't got the time, expertise or toools etc.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

what kind of condition is the playfield you want to put in like?

What's the old one like?