Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

I knew I married the right one!!

Boof Head

Last night the wife came out to my cave for a bit. She doesn’t do that very often but it’s nice when she shows a little interest in my hobby.

I had sold a few machines in the last few months and had gone from 18 down to 13. Turned two lesser machines into one type of thing.

Then comes the best comment I’ve ever heard her say to me.

“ wow it’s really empty in here now. I don’t like it, you better get some more!”

Um ok dear. If you say so. [emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful ... it's kind of like when you ask if they want anything at the shop and they say "no", but what that actually means is if you don't come home with chocolate you are a dead man.

I'm not sure if it's sarcasm, or they just mean the exact opposite of what they say.

Be careful ... it's kind of like when you ask if they want anything at the shop and they say "no", but what that actually means is if you don't come home with chocolate you are a dead man.

I'm not sure if it's sarcasm, or they just mean the exact opposite of what they say.

Is that like we talked about this? (No actually you had a chat over coffee with your girlfriend) Here we go again....

• Administrators
Haha, nice. Mrs Furbs came with me to a meet to play Theatre of Magic to see of she liked it. Played one game on ToM and spent the rest of the night on Medieval Madness. By the time we got home the spend limit had increased and I had one in the door 8 days later. Mrs Furbs is a top wife!

Gnr bttf or a ghostbusters would be high on the list. Been looking for the first two for a bit. I was selling my restored creech to fund one but might keep it now I’ve got the green light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont sell Creech, you will have sellers regret......:cry

• 2 weeks later...