Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TAF New Cabinet

Hey All,

We are after a brand new cabinet to suit an Addams Family. Does not matter to us which version. I would prefer the version with the slide out playfield rails. We are not in a hurry and I have been patiently looking for a while. Prefer it to be in NSW if possible so we can check it out and pick it up ourselves. Will consider anywhere Bill and his big ass van can go to pick up for us.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Con

Hi Con

I was in the same boat a while back and everywhere I turned to was a dead end or no reply, Too hard basket etc etc.

So recently went my own way and with the help of an old school friend with a cabinet workshop made my own from scratch.

Not as cheap as people think and very dependant on the quality and grade of materials.

A raw cab ended up about 850 done. I know of another guy going his own way as well. Give it a crack local if you can.

With the better glues and techniques these days they can be a lot stronger and imo better.

[ATTACH]148790[/ATTACH][ATTACH]148791[/ATTACH]

20190525_104641.thumb.jpeg.595563d66ac4d3a2863ef6551d886703.jpeg

20190526_075147.thumb.jpeg.ce158105c48cccfca6113b30464a52cb.jpeg

Hi Con

I was in the same boat a while back and everywhere I turned to was a dead end or no reply, Too hard basket etc etc.

So recently went my own way and with the help of an old school friend with a cabinet workshop made my own from scratch.

Not as cheap as people think and very dependant on the quality and grade of materials.

A raw cab ended up about 850 done. I know of another guy going his own way as well. Give it a crack local if you can.

With the better glues and techniques these days they can be a lot stronger and imo better.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=148790https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=148791

Thanks very much for the info and the photos, appreciate it. We do have a good friend that is a cabinet maker and are seriously considering going that we if we have to. I really do not know what I am doing there so I will wait until I retire before we do that! I am hoping one will turn up. There was a few going around this time last year. I was sleeping and missed out.

Keep smiling!