Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Ding Dong Pinball flyer

Came across this while going through my stuff and it does not compliment my flyer collection. Its a one sided flyer and was purchased as an original and is in good condition (see photo)

Don't know what an older flyer is worth so putting a price of $20 or best offer

dingdong.thumb.jpg.8533316f5a88047f7f649c1d06c4f8d7.jpg

Mine is on slightly textured paper. Does that sound like it's original? You never know these days

For a flyer that age it should feel like its a bit textured - not smooth like normal paper of today. So that is a good sign.

You can also check the dimensions of it, I cant remember the exact dimensions off the top of my head but it should be a couple millimeters different to A4.

Those distributor details should be a stamp - 99% of them are just a normal ink stamp, if those dealer details look like they are printed on you should question it.

Close up you can normally tell what has been scanned and reprinted - the quality is always off, and quite often you sometimes see markings or folds that are actually printed on LOL (cant see enough detail though in your pic). The printing method nowadays is different, and if you know what you're looking at you can see differences.

It's very unlikely to be a reprint as most people don't have access to a printer that is able to print all the way to the edges of the paper.

Mines only printed on one side and has got the textured page feel to it . measures 217mm wide and 281 mm tall.

It also has the same distributor stamp on it being Albert Simon inc. etc. You can feel its a stamp as it is raised on the back which you can also see when holding it askew.

$20 sounds like a fair price for an oldie like this title.