Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Best Future Improvement for Pinball.

Clad it in vinyl for the winter months and remove when it warms up. I know I guy that did that on a Black Pyramid last winter ;). The old Bally needed the adjuster screws backed off a tad but it was a welcome mod that suited the rest of the black on the machine colour wise and it did stop your hands from freezing to the bare metal.

Clad it in vinyl for the winter months and remove when it warms up. I know I guy that did that on a Black Pyramid last winter ;). The old Bally needed the adjuster screws backed off a tad but it was a welcome mod that suited the rest of the black on the machine colour wise and it did stop your hands from freezing to the bare metal.

Just wire in 5v to keep it warm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadset someone should invent a heater for them. Maybe onr that just lays across the lockdown bar in a kind of homebrew heatbelt kind of way. It's worse now i have more than one to heat up in the cold mornings.

Where are the bloody kids when you need them?

AllGrownUpPunkin

I'm bad enough at pinball without doing it in gloves.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks i bought 4 of them. I've got a Deadpool cover coming for the DP so i'll see how that goes. I have a timer here somehwere and a usb multi adaptor.

Tournament mode over wifi/internet so you can have set competitions at set times on the same machine all over the world, from the comfort of your games room. Ability to override settings so everyone is playing the same setup

Being able to connect to pinball machine via an APP. So you can record machines played, scores and stats such as modes completed, drains (L,R Middle) achievements.

Like a Strava for Pinball.

Is it really that cold there. I was working in tshirt & shorts the day before i left 26 deg. 2 & half weeks ago. In the philippines now & very hot. Back there Sunday

Yes it was Dave.

When it’s snowing in qld, blue mtns and just about every where else after coming out of nowhere, yes it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being able to connect to pinball machine via an APP. So you can record machines played, scores and stats such as modes completed, drains (L,R Middle) achievements.

Like a Strava for Pinball.

Well there is a port inside the machine that has all that data. It was in all the WPC machines, maybe earlier but we don't use it in Australia. It is a printer port for downloading all the machines data including Histograph data.

I figure all you need is a Wifi adapter connected to that port and you will have it running. Never looked into it myself because I simply have been able to open the door and access all the data directly.

Interesting idea though and I'm sure it would be pretty easy to get the machine to do exactly as you want.

Well anything new would be good. In the 90's every new released machine had a new feature/gimmick/toy or invention. Now the only thing that changes is the theme. I WANT some new toys please!!!