Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hashman and Dangerrays 2019 Xmas Party. 14/12/19

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dave, Ray and all.

Unfortunately, i won't be attending tomorrow - i dislocated my knee the other day.

Have a lovely Xmas Party. Have a shotty and kransky for me.

Regards,

Stephen.

Oh shit man that’s no good and **** I forgot your name on the list. I must have known.

Spewing man.

Hi Dave, Ray and all.

Unfortunately, i won't be attending tomorrow - i dislocated my knee the other day.

Have a lovely Xmas Party. Have a shotty and kransky for me.

Regards,

Stephen.

Sorry to hear mate, hope you are ok and here's to a speedy recovery.

**** Dave you are alot taller than I remember...still have your eyes closed like always though.:lol

Thanks Dave @Hashman and Ray @DangerRay

We had an awesome time, great pins, food and company. Even got a masterclass with @RGR on Jurassic Park. Hope everyone got home safely and Merry Christmas to all.

Looking forward to catching up again next year - thanks @Cursed for organising us and promoting the Melb meets over the year.

Cheers

Brett and Kosta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow what an Adventure ! Just trying to get the Venga Bus up the good old Wombat road was an experience ( especially when you have the brakes on and the Venga Bus is still sliding backwards down the hill ! )

Thanks for letting me finally pop my Danger Shed Cherry ! Great house and shed and awesome neon sign ! Thanks for putting on a great night @Hashman & @DangerRay.

The food was above and beyond , yummy !

Thanks to @Cursed for setting up these meets, and of course to our little bell ringer @Queenofshots for shotting us :D

See you all next year

Oh @oldhank, there where hugs a plenty !

What an amazing finale to a great year of meets!

Huge thanks go out to the hosts with the mosts Dave @Hashman and lovely Ray @DangerRay for opening up their awesome home and collection for all of us to play.

We had an amazing time and the food you guys put on was super yummy. Always great to catch up with everyone and meet new people @FLAIMBOY, and I hope everyone has a great Christmas.

Can't wait for next years round of meets, ill put up some of Moyra's photos later.

Hope you get your phone back soon Ray, surely just a case of mistaken phone identity?

Oh and F*&k you Hashman!

Fantastic fun for all, thanx so much to @dangeray & @Hashman for opening up your home to as pinheads yet again.

Always look forward to heaps of laughs and plenty’s of games on your magnificent machines and last night didn’t disappoint.

Great to catch up with everyone and talk the usual crap :D

Thanks again!

P.S. Jack Danger says, f*ck you Hashman!

Damn back! Can't wait to become a cyborg.

Your current status is dumb arse so once the brain implant is achieved you'll be one step closer to your goal. BTW I'm not far behind you. I unfortunately ran out of my anti stupidity pills before the meet and broke my finger making pinball play difficult

Damn back! Can't wait to become a cyborg.

Is that another project thats on your mind, well I will be more than happy to experiment on you and I think there will be plenty of help if I ask for it. Might start by installing a tilt switch in you. Anyway thanks Hashy and Ray and everyone else there for a fun night. Merry Xmas.

Thanks once again hashman and dangerray for having us around and to allow me to stay the night. Solid effort from Scott as well for coming to a meet. For some reason the alcohol really didnt effect me as much as I thought it would, still had a good time tho!