Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Dialed In LE - Sydney

Hi Guys,

Machine in Great condition, cliffys are in, shooter lane in great condition, and the whole machine is super clean.

Ofcourse, Shaker/ and invisi glass on it. As well as custom Topper from Tilt Topers (nicest one in my opinion, Chrome shooter rod, all signs have the light mods from Mezel Mods, target decals,super bands, station 1 subway sign, back Pop Bumper building mod (Mezel Mods) Mirror Blades, and have recently installed new Ninja Balls.

Any questions or further pictures please don’t hesitate to contact me.

***SOLD***

Thanks!

Edited by RPZ

Have you finally come to your senses and are making space for a Hobbit?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I’m still waiting for someone to show me how to play that one so I can appreciate it! :P

Have you finally come to your senses and are making space for a Hobbit?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I was going to say the same thing Gary. Subconsciously he really wanted a Hobbit in the first place. He’s hanging out for the super duper limited edition that Jack will bring out after he’s finished draining people’s wallets on the Yellow Brick Road SLE :lol

And yes Ricks games are first class.

I was going to say the same thing Gary. Subconsciously he really wanted a Hobbit in the first place. He’s hanging out for the super duper limited edition that Jack will bring out after he’s finished draining people’s wallets on the Yellow Brick Road SLE :lol

And yes Ricks games are first class.

Lol! You never know! Maybe if JJP sends a fix for it... like 2 top playfield or something! Lol

Looks RAD !

Freaky low number

Sold by this Sunday

Lawler is the Master

Awesome value !

Want a new Wonka LE = 20k man

Wonka LE is $20k? Or Collectors Edition is $20k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dialed In LE #15 - HUO - Sydney

Just had a great game but as always, 1 amazing ball and 3 shit ones! (Extra ball included) Damn it! 6 SIM cards all on first ball, 3.6 mil!!!

Just spent a couple of hours on my DI. Its truly a great game - try discovering Theatre mulitiball, a whole lot of strategy & scoring opportunities there which I feel a lot of people are unaware of

The more I play this game the more I discover. I really like Ted Estes's programming style - seems simple but the more you dig the deeper it gets

6 SIM cards on first ball is impressive and sets you up for an awesome game - shame it didn't end well :)

*** PRICE DROP ***

Now $11,950

Don’t like these price drops Rick. It gets me thinking I want this.....and I don’t but I’m still looking.

I’ve got it bad. Soon I will be looking for a Hobbit again. :lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...