Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Greetings from East Gippsalnd, Victoria.

Hello, appreciate the invite. Hoping to learn a lot from you guys. I have a couple of pinball machines which have been fairly recent purchases (MMR & INDY) & a MAME machine that needs work to get back to being playable.

Cheers

Scott.

I’m in Morwell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice & close. I've found it hard being in the sticks to look at machines. Nice to know there are other people around close by.

- - - Updated - - -

@Noob-A-Tron Drouin all the way baby we should catch up for a game @Scossal I can help with the mame cab

The mame cabinet I got for my 40th birthday from my family. The guy that sold it is out of business & was far from a stand up guy! (Digital Hype located in S.A...Dan Pulton I think his name was)

The machine has basically stopped working so at the moment I have a very nice looking cabinet lol. My mate has had a look and he best described it as the hard drive having cancer...it's pretty stuffed. I would need a new one basically. It's sad, because it's never worked with exception of the first night I turned it on. 3 replaced hard drives later & it's still cactus. Would be nice to replace inside & get it up & going for the kids. Would take any help thrown my way!

Cheers