Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

I'm helping a friend build his first MAME cab and after trying a few joysticks and buttons of mine he decided that the liked the HAPP competition joysticks and the competition PB convex buttons so that's all well and good, he places the order and its Going to be $66.70 plus $91.31 for shipping (discounted from $166)

After he told me this and asked if that was right I tried to log into my HAPP account to check and it turns out that it no longer exists.

So the point of this post is does anyone know where in OZ or NZ I can get some New Happ Joysticks and possibly some of the convex buttons, I checked the sponsors section and saw that austinamusements.com.au and gamedude.com.au both have the joysticks (not the buttons) but no option for shipping to NZ.

Thanks

This is what i keep going on about! Paradise Arcade have a better range than anyone out there, they even make a few of their own bits. When they were based in Hawaii i could email them and get cheap shipping with USPS and they were really nice. Then they relocated the business and all their stock to Pennsylvania or something a few years ago, stopped answering their emails, and jacked the shipping so high it now looks like a bad joke. I don't understand what happened; I'd dearly love to be able to buy from them again.

Focus Attack are second best, with second highest shipping. And they do answer emails, they just don't give a shit.

If anyone wants to look at a group buy, count me in. Problem is, the more you order the more these places charge to ship, so it might not make sense even then.

• 5 months later...
Sorry to bring an old thread back from the dead, however, if you are after a Happ style joystick, the IL Eurosticks are much better quality than original Happs and significantly better than the knock off happs. They use Nylon (better material) rather than cheaper plastic in a few places. About the same price as Happs, available in a wide range of colours.