Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Greetings from France

Hi.

I’m Jacques, from France.

I recently bought a pinball machine for my kids because they spent too much time on their PS4. The unexpected effect on my wife is that she became 30 years younger as she enjoys playing with it as much as the kids. If you want a younger wife… you know what to do ;)

I am not only daddy, I am also seen as Mc Gyver, the hero who fixes their broken smartphone screens or the blue screens on their PCs. Pinball machines are rather new to me, at least the electronics. Therefore, from time to time I may seek assistance, which is why I registered here.

I have a lot to learn, unfortunately I will not teach you anything, you all know more than I do… after a while I may however be able to help other newbies…

Cheers

Jacques

Edited by jcrw57

Thanks for welcoming me!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jacques welcome to AA , what pinball did you buy .

The pinball is a 1988 Williams Cyclone. In almost original (good) condition, with a new display though.

No plastics or ramps broken. Cabinet OK. Playfield, decals, and backbox/translite OK. Only a few lamps that need replacing and, more annoying, the mystery wheel motor and board missing (the wheel is there). But that shouldn't be too complicated to fix.

A good pinball for a start, I think we may have a few more over time :)