Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Dragons Lair the Pinball to be made in italy.

Gemini2544

• Administrators
Hang on guys, it's one thing going into production and another simply photoshopping artwork on a stern cab photo. That's how guys lose their pre order money

Indeed, no indication of any construction to date based on what I saw, just rendered art to assist in the process.

• Administrators
I wouldn't play it, you'd have to go Right Flipper , Right Flipper , Left Flipper, Right Flipper, Right Flip......Bugger ! that had to be Left Flipper :lol

What are you talking about?.....that's my normal flailing style of play anyway, I'll be a champ at it!

Hang on guys, it's one thing going into production and another simply photoshopping artwork on a stern cab photo. That's how guys lose their pre order money

Guys don't lose pre-order money that way. Besides that's not photo shopped just look at the reflection in the balls for detail.

Edited by hotty

And the same was said when Spooky & JJP came out. Lets just wait and see what comes next. It's great news if this is an another new Pinball manufacturer joining us in the 21st century.

and predator, big lebowski, magic girl, and he who shall not be named lol. Er on the side of caution is my motto and the worst that can happen is to be pleasantly surprised

- - - Updated - - -