Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLI - Timeout - STAR WARS Arcade Trilogy

Hi all video gaming fans,

Star Wars, the next movie, is being released on December 20th, but this video premiered 20 hours ago.

It's an assembly of the legendary arcade STAR WARS games as a 1UP machine. The look and play of the game is very good. It has the yoke control just like the original. Check it out for fun. Their really great games, and much cheaper than getting an original Star Wars machine from the 80s which cost around $5K to $10K (and that's if you can find one!).

May the schwartz be with you!

And Star Wars LEGO extreme. Some incredible engineering went into these amazing custom built ships.

Edited by OOO

Hi all video gaming fans,

Star Wars, the next movie, is being released on December 20th, but this video premiered 20 hours ago.

It's an assembly of the legendary arcade STAR WARS games as a 1UP machine. The look and play of the game is very good. It has the yoke control just like the original. Check it out for fun. Their really great games, and much cheaper than getting an original Star Wars machine from the 80s which cost around $5K to $10K (and that's if you can find one!).

May the schwartz be with you!

And Star Wars LEGO extreme. Some incredible engineering went into these amazing custom built ships.

I watched the first arcade1up video! A wonder and recommend to all.

I enjoyed seeing his whole montage.

MGLXLI - Timeout - STAR WARS Arcade Trilogy

My wife and kids love playing this which says a lot since they all hate the 12-1 and the Raspberry Pi Hacked SF2 1ups and never play them.

Gameplay is great. Would I rather an original arcade? Absolutely but this will do nicely for the price point and it’s great to have all the original trilogy games in one place.

The yoke really makes these games and they’ve done a great job replicating the yoke controller.

Well done Arcade1up!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Edited by BandontheRun