Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLI - Game 9 ~ Space Fury (closes 10-Nov)

37,150 Figured out a strategy now

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=155950

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone understand what makes you have to dock your ship again? I seem to blow thru the first 2 dockings then get stuck in the third one the rest of the game.

I’m pretty sure don’t get to dock the ship again, the third dock will be with you for the rest of the game

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34,160 messed up initials again :redface

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=156005

So many gamers are getting their initials mixed up in this game. You gamers must be all so nervous playing this game ... :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Day 15 of 17 ...

There aren't that many one eyed characters. The cyclops from the Odyssey, the alien in this game, and Popeye when he blows his pipe come readily to mind. But one thing for sure that is one-eyed, this game requires plenty of gusto and technique.

3YXcnQh.png

*** PLUS creech 34,160 ***

Only 2 days to go until this game is closed.

:cry

Day 16 of 17 ...

IT spies with it's big eye, something beginning with the letter "S". If you guessed Space Fury you're right. If you guessed a stare, shiny or SEGA, you're also right.

t0xrcMf.png

Many gamers have this game on the run. Try and score your new PB before time runs out!

Only 24 hours to go until this game is closed.

:alien:

42,470 - WolfMAME 0.199

Didn't want to play anymore games, but IllSeaBass forced me to!

Good to see some more competition. Without people, where would we be?

8.25 hours to go until this game is closed.

Time to play great.

http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

This game is like skeet shooting for me. I aim where they are going as they spawn more than at the pieces themselves. It's the little red pieces that are so tough to deal with. If you can prevent those you can stay alive longer.

Day 17 of 17.

Final Results ...

M6f4hZD.png

T6Ee43n.png

Space Fury is an oddity in voice and game play. There were some fans of the game, and many gamers found the game as hard as Mr Do!’s Wild Ride. This vector game with taunting speech claimed many victims, however trying to play this game well was the challenge. In the 30K to 42K zone, JasonV91, {NW}Nike, Pessimeister, DaLar, creech, RMacauley and Ivanstorm1973 battled their way for honors from 2nd place to 8th place.

Congratulations to Matt Sales who top scored with 42,950 points to win Game 9. Matt kept playing and improving his scores to claim victory on this tough nut of a space encounter. Well gamed!

hVM42aK.png

This was the last game of MGLXLI. The tournament closing presentation will commence shortly.

:alien:

Edited by OOO