Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ร—
IGNORED

1st Birthday Pinball Haus

"I'll give it a year" - that was one of the comments we heard when we opened our doors at the Pinball Haus Brisbane. Well it's our first birthday! We made it ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚. This Saturday 11th of May we have a free sausage sizzle from 12-2 pm. Everybody is welcome. To follow up we have random prizes every half hour until 6 pm. Every 30 minutes we call out a random machine. If you are playing on it you win! (T-shirts, $10 Gaming credits, Biltong/Jerky, Pizza and Pinball tickets, Pinball LEDs, Titan competition pinball bands and more).

Hope to see you all on Saturday.

ย 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147762[/ATTACH]

email1557359470110.thumb.jpg.1bccef6e2ddc5dc5ce9131e1795c94ea.jpg

"I'll give it a year" - that was one of the comments we heard when we opened our doors at the Pinball Haus Brisbane. Well it's our first birthday! We made it . This Saturday 11th of May we have a free sausage sizzle from 12-2 pm. Everybody is welcome. To follow up we have random prizes every half hour until 6 pm. Every 30 minutes we call out a random machine. If you are playing on it you win! (T-shirts, $10 Gaming credits, Biltong/Jerky, Pizza and Pinball tickets, Pinball LEDs, Titan competition pinball bands and more).

Hope to see you all on Saturday.

ย 

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=147762

ย 

Congratulations!

ย 

Great to see you stick it to the negative beauties that are in our much loved hobby.

ย 

I wish you all the best and hope to see you around for many more years to come.

1st Birthday Pinball Haus

ย 

Up from Canberra and visited Pinball Haus yesterday. I canโ€™t rave enough about the friendliness of the owners and the quality of the machines. And I won a set of Titan flipper bands for my AFMr!

ย 

ย 

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• 3 weeks later...