Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Stern hit titles

Been wondering since day 2000 what have been big sellers/hit titles from stern. I'm guesding acdc and Metallica.

Maybe people could list in order of most successful their thoughts but only hit titles. Don't list all sterns made like wwe etc

I'd agree with @wiredoug ,Meteor. Top game by Stern for that era. As for Stern's latest offerings, haven't played them all enough to judge. I would really like to see production numbers of Stern titles one day as that will tell the story as to what is actually good. If Stern run a similar company practice to the other earlier manufacturers did, every third or forth pinball was the money maker and designed to be exactly that. The ones in between were always referred as "fillers".

Fillers were to keep the production lines turning over and the filler production time of one manufacturer was often targeted by the other manufacturers as the time they would release there better machines. There were many cases where manufacturers deferring a good title they expected to sell well when another company had a good seller on the market already after all, there was only so much money in the market, why compete and make less sales yourself.

Fillers were always sold at a lower cost because they were acknowledged as lower earning machines with less appeal by both operators and the paying public.