Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL12 Game 7: WHITE WATER [FINISHED]

VPGL12 Game 7 - WHITE WATER

screenshot98-1038x1845.thumb.jpg.06a443709ab522e50a6e7c4e7029111e.jpg

Table will run until Midnight,
May 19th

This is the 7th game of 8 total games to be played in VPGL12.

Table:

BG:

TOURNEY RULES

- 8 games played for 2 weeks each, Games that have multiple nominations will be posted first

- Game is VPX version at default settings

- High Score must be from game played at time of competition - ie don't post your already existing high score- play desktop on a PC or full screen in a vpin

- This is an honour system and purely for fun. Submit a score by screen dump or take a pic and post in this thread. New picture for each new score please.

Points system:

1: 20

2: 19

3: 18

... And so on.

NEW RULE: BALL 1 HERO

Bonus point (1) for the best Ball 1 score. Take a pic at the end of Ball 1 and post at any time

NB: the player currently leading the tournament
cannot claim the Ball 1 Hero points.

SCORES:

Ball 1 Hero: Skids

1. Skids 1,186,934,460

2. JAR 505,563,640

3. Kane 295,245,600

4. Jed 155,474,330

5. MrBungle 108,091,380

6. Bishop 98,060,150

Edited by Jed

[/url]

I'm trying to play the desktop version, and the upper playfield flippers don't work :(

On the real haunted house, the upper flippers are seperate flipper buttons, so maybe try the Magna saves?

On the real haunted house, the upper flippers are seperate flipper buttons, so maybe try the Magna saves?

ah, thanks. i'll remap them to main flipper buttons.

ah, thanks. i'll remap them to main flipper buttons.

how do you remap the buttons? as i have my right magna save and right flipper linked somehow?

on a side note, did anyone nominate Manowar ?

anyway back to Haunted House, after a big search for the rom, it plays very realistic to teh real Haunted House,i.e like down to the lower PF then straight back out without a flip lol - only difference to the real HH is the heavy ball reflection of green colour, HH was never that brightly lit up :p

1st ball -having a great go then it got stuck on the lower playfield above the right flipper, but i'll take the 319,180 as i never got close to that again

20190506_164138.jpg

best i could manage was 445,010

20190506_170304.jpg

how do you remap the buttons? as i have my right magna save and right flipper linked somehow?

on a side note, did anyone nominate Manowar ?

anyway back to Haunted House, after a big search for the rom, it plays very realistic to teh real Haunted House,i.e like down to the lower PF then straight back out without a flip lol - only difference to the real HH is the heavy ball reflection of green colour, HH was never that brightly lit up [emoji14]

1st ball -having a great go then it got stuck on the lower playfield above the right flipper, but i'll take the 319,180 as i never got close to that again

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pTHcwAqWgtI/XM_dvb_VxrI/AAAAAAAACq8/RbPA3_EqRPAFylsICKX6e6vRaFQ2MLYggCLcBGAs/s1600/20190506_164138.jpg

best i could manage was 445,010

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GdNGS_YPB_k/XM_dvcv5E8I/AAAAAAAACrA/YsbHC6YFGXYpqiPl5lALEPft7bIBm68NgCLcBGAs/s1600/20190506_170304.jpg

Go into preferences, keys, you can remap from there. I've had to set the magna save buttons to the same as the flippers to get the upper flippers working.

I had a 192k ball 1, then on plunging ball two got stuck in the cellar hole. Couldn't tilt it out, and whoever coded this game never included a time out ball search which usually gets the ball out again, just like real machines on a stuck ball. I'm hoping there's an update somewhere out there seems to be only v1.0

edit: nope, noupdate at all to the table since release last october :(

20190506_205809.thumb.jpeg.a4e9ea656a10dda535f4c5f52bca66e2.jpeg

Edited by Jed

Quite a buggy table unfortunately, getting lots of stuck balls.

1-ball - 439,210

http://members.aussiebroadband.com.au/kanem/pic/VGL/hh1ball.jpg

Final - 516,560 (stuck on 3rd ball)

http://members.aussiebroadband.com.au/kanem/pic/VGL/hh.jpg

Edited by kane

This is a Bugger (haha) I wonder if maybe we could just play this for a week only and I'll post something to replace it, can't see anyone wanting to play a table full of bugs for two weeks.

So 9 games in total, but I'll post 2x new tables this weekend?

Do we still get the 2 weeks to submit a score for this one though? I'm struggling to find time to play at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

I was actually excited for this table... haven't played the VPin version much but never noticed a problem in the very few games I'd previously played... I'll have to find time to get some games in.

I've played it a fair bit last night and had stuck balls very regularly, it really screws your game up.

I agreee with @skids... i'm going to change it out for another one. Shame, as it's a fun table, but just too many bugs. I'll just edit this thread and add a new table.

OK table is now WHITE WATER :) links in the first post.

Just a heads up, I'm on another road trip Friday - Tuesday with no access to a PC, so i'm going to post the last table of the comp (table 8) this Friday arvo before i leave. Barracora will still end midnight sunday as per normal.

So we don't play Haunted House at all?

nope. changed to whitewater.

i've posted on the table support thread at vpinball the bugs we found in HH as no one else had posted any bug feedback at all... hopefully this might bring about an update, but i'm not holding my breath.

Far from my best,however, I need to get something in before Sunday.

Whitewater108091380.JPG.941241b14d42d8a1e0c23bd62e90015a.JPG

Can somebody please tell me why I cannot save these damn pictures properly. Only once and apparently by sheer fluke have I managed this feat. I know its not rocket science, but seriously, I just cannot do it!

Edited by MrBungle
Trying to rotae image

Far from my best,however, I need to get something in before Sunday.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=148077

Can somebody please tell me why I cannot save these damn pictures properly. Only once and apparently by sheer fluke have I managed this feat. I know its not rocket science, but seriously, I just cannot do it!

how are you attaching the pics, via AA, mobile, or ?

the good news is you are out of the wooden spoon position :)

155,174,330 this game is too fast for me.

20190517-220238.jpg

Edited by Jed

how are you attaching the pics, via AA, mobile, or ?

I am going in Via AA and the insert image icon, I rotate, reduce sizes, reload, Nada. For such a simple thing it has me a little bamboozled.

Oh, I was hoping to hold the spoon up higher, I still had a little arm extension to go.