Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Stolen Pinballs North QLD

robm

Some good news! Bsd was located at a pawn shop and is now back with its rightful owner. Hopefully this leads to some of the othersl machines and other household items to be found.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Where was it located

AKA George

Some good news! Bsd was located at a pawn shop and is now back with its rightful owner. Hopefully this leads to some of the othersl machines and other household items to be found.

That's awesome news and hopefully, being a pawn shop recovery some details of the seller would have also been recovered!!!

Police are awesome.

AKA George

Can't be a random break in if all that's taken. Need to allow for a fair bit of time. Don't know where he lives but if it was me, I'd be disappointed in my neighbours. Hell I've gone up to people at a neighbours front door when I know they don't normally get non family visitors. We gotta try and look out for each other.

I get it Pinball God.....I am totally sure that you have never been to Atherton....

One of my old school mates lived there and Atherton can mean that your closest neighbour can be the Bang that scares the ducks off the lake. No house visible.

Town is pretty small...

Great news to hear that the 1st machine has turned up. Surely the Cops can find footage of a van that had to deliver a machine to a loading dock at a pawn shop?

I reckon that would lead to an address and or warehouse full of goodies....

Good luck with locating the rest

- - - Updated - - -

Police are awesome.

AKA George

Yes George,

you rule...

I get it Pinball God.....I am totally sure that you have never been to Atherton....

One of my old school mates lived there and Atherton can mean that your closest neighbour can be the Bang that scares the ducks off the lake. No house visible.

Town is pretty small...

Great news to hear that the 1st machine has turned up. Surely the Cops can find footage of a van that had to deliver a machine to a loading dock at a pawn shop?

I reckon that would lead to an address and or warehouse full of goodies....

Good luck with locating the rest

- - - Updated - - -

Yes George,

you rule...

agree like I said I don't know the address, so if he lives in an isolated spot then neighbours are out of the equation.

What sort of IQ would you have to steal an item as large and heavy as that and not have a market for it

Their planning in the theft might have been a success but the follow through is less than impressive

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's awesome news and hopefully, being a pawn shop recovery some details of the seller would have also been recovered!!!

They should have it all

Cops got the info from the pawnbrokers regarding my gear and said would be in touch after paying a visit.