Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Wax on then wax off

Well I’ve run out of that small wax container that I bought 10 years ago and it’s time to buy some new stuff. I want to go down to super cheap and get some more. But what to get? Can someone post up a link of which one to get please? Thanks in advance

I've read that thread for page after page in the past and all the waxes i saw were US ones (half of them they couldn't get in the states anymore, let alone here) i am also interested in someone just saying what brand to get from supercheap or another car store here.

I've read that thread for page after page in the past and all the waxes i saw were US ones (half of them they couldn't get in the states anymore, let alone here) i am also interested in someone just saying what brand to get from supercheap or another car store here.

People in the States are often pitiful trying to find something if it's not at Wallmart.

Everyone is always crying they could not find this wax or that wax, but even Pinball Life (a big pinball parts distributor) has the Blitz wax that Guitar Shops and Pinheads love.

https://www.pinballlife.com/blitz-carnauba-paste-wax-12-ounce-jar.html

Aussies can get it at:

https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/cleaning/blitz-12oz.html

If the entire world runs out of Blitz, find a 100% Carnauba wax, with no silicone, no magic polymers, that is a Paste wax and you'll probably do just fine.

Thank you kindly sir.

The Blitz can go walk for $55 a tin (although it's out of stock anyway). But i will certainly take your advice about pretending the whoile world has run out and search with the criterion you mentioned.

blitz.JPG.264109909a7246811f90e559796ee1e0.JPG

Thanks mate, but that one is 47% rather than the 100% carnauba that you recommended. It also says it has polymers that you said to stay away from, although they don't say they are magic ones.

Engineered with LTI polymers to extend durability and increase resistance to the elements

That’s the stuff I’ve been using for years

+1

Also, if you are worried about the $50 price tag, just wait a few weeks until the June sale and you should be able to get it at 20% off.

I’ve used the Mothers too. You only need a tiny amount so will last you years. It smells good too. Almost as good as Mr Sheen used to before they changed the formula.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Yeah the mother does smell good doesn’t it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gone off carnauba wax.

Nothing wing with it, 100% carnauba is soft.

I use harder wax compound, semi to fill synthetic I've been playing with.

Currently I'm using Collinite No. 476S

Example shine I get from a Polish and wax.

39aaac959ca12df904569db01a3f1889.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Scotty T

I've give off carnauba wax.

Nothing wing with it, 100% carnauba is soft.

I use harder wax compound, semi to fill synthetic I've been playing with.

Currently I'm using Collinite No. 476S

Example shine I get from a Polish and wax.

Thanks Scott, where do you buy it from?