Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Houseball at Travis and Sarahs 30th November 2019 Forest Lake

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New houseball venue next year......I have the dreaded disease called pinball.....

That's right...I bought another.

Just got #8 and will be throwing my hat into the ring for a houseball next year.

Early in the year I hope.....

Santa has either come early this year or he is gonna send me broke...:lol

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry guys

Sandy and I are out

We have to do a quick trip to South Africa for a few weeks [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

No worries Dave...Pass on my best to Sandy. Thinking of you both. Hope all goes well.

@JoeSoap and @zanderzone hope things improve.

We will make sure we have a few Fireball shots for you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Still plenty of spots left everyone.

When it rains it pours....I am not bad but like some I am replying from a hospital bed....

I unless results come back unexpected going to be there with bells on....Been here for 3 days now and will know after lunch if I go home today or stay longer....

Been listening to Alice Cooper concerts and wishing I was playing my pinny....

Update soon...

• Administrators
When it rains it pours....I am not bad but like some I am replying from a hospital bed....

I unless results come back unexpected going to be there with bells on....Been here for 3 days now and will know after lunch if I go home today or stay longer....

Update soon...

Shit that's no good mate. Speedy recovery!

You hit 50 and you end up in hospital.

What is going on?

Update soon...

- - - Updated - - -

Still cant make this one sorry.

Still can't make it.

AKA George

You hit 50 and you end up in hospital.

What is going on?

- - - Updated - - -

Still cant make this one sorry.

I got sick and tired waiting for you to turn up and drink at my parties....So I kept drinking and have alcohol poisoning.....

No seriously its not that....

I am full of shit....Basically havn't been for days....But on the mend....

I await your humorous answer / response / reply / abuse....

Love ya PIGS....(Private joke boys and girls)

I got sick and tired waiting for you to turn up and drink at my parties....So I kept drinking and have alcohol poisoning.....

No seriously its not that....

I am full of shit....Basically havn't been for days....But on the mend....

I await your humorous answer / response / reply / abuse....

Love ya PIGS....(Private joke boys and girls)

Pork you.1d7998c3017dccf2c3554e010b5726b7.jpg

AKA George

Pork you.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191121/1d7998c3017dccf2c3554e010b5726b7.jpg

AKA George

You are funny....

So the pig isn't burnt but did you burn Moreton Island???

Seems to me you and the Pork go hand in hand.....I do remember your Pulled Pork at Houseball....

I want to eat a roasted Pig at the next one.....:lol

The 4 legged kind...

Games for HB

Comp

Alien

Ghostbusters LE

STTNG

Swords of Fury

Twilight Zone

Theatre of Magic

Free Play

Jurassic Park LE

Circus Voltaire

Whirlwind

MMR LE

Tron LE

Getaway : High speed 2

Guardians of the Galaxy LE

DeadPool LE

Roadshow

Indiana Jones (WMS)

Monster Bash R LE

- - - Updated - - -

And you better get an Uber cos Sarah @FireFly is making Jello Shots.

Remember to bring swimmers if you want to go for a dip.

All the action is from 1pm

Plus presents and Santa will be making an appearance provided you pissheads can behave... lol

Sarah is super pissed with u now.

Just saying. !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor little helper...:cry

- - - Updated - - -

This will be the final Houseball for the year. An early kick off for this one of 1pm till late. Bring your swimmers along.

There may also be some random prizes, presents, Santa appearance who knows what. Stay tuned for announcements.

Capped at a soft 30 for now so get in quick but please dont take a spot if you are a chance of not coming.

Register attendance in this thread only.

There are a few changes this year so please read all detail below. Major change is cost.

We will be playing for prize money and will run an "A" and "B" division finals to give people a greater chance of winning a prize.

Please all be aware EVERYONE is welcome to come to these events. Even our friends from the USA.

Competition Details

A maximum 30 players each meet (but can be extended at the hosts discretion)

1pm start 4 hours for qualifying no practice games on comp machines during qualifying. As always can you please get in your comp games ASAP.

Score sheets will have all the registered player names for the day and the announcement of the machine list will be the week before the event (whenever possible)

As per all events like this, there is a few house rules.

The host has neighbours they have to live with after the event. Do not make it awkward by doing something you should not.

Smokers please ensure to have somewhere to put your butts in and generally no smoking in or around the house, as there will be children present. A spot to smoke can be advised by the host so please ask.

Any abuse of players, machines or anyone will have you disqualified and removed.

This is the same as last year and will be vigilantly enforced.

Food and Costs

Note total cost has gone up this year.

Most likely Pizza

There is a cost of $5 per player to cover the hosts’ expenses.

Prize money cost of $5.

Total cost is $20

Format

Each player will play six games on nominated machines. This could be made up 2 games on 2 machines and single games on another 2. This change has been made so as there isnt as much pressure on the host to have a bunch of machines for everyone to play. Sounds a little complicated but really it is simple.

The top four will then go through to A division finals. The highest four from the "second half" of players will play B divisions finals.

For example if we have 20 players positions 1,2,3,4 will play A division and positions 11,12,13,14 will play B division.

If there is an uneven number of players the positions for B division, it works out like this. Half rounded down. So 21 would be 11,12,13,14. 22 would be 11,12,13,14, 23 would be 12,13,14,15. 24 would be 12,13,14,15 and so on.

Finals will be on 3 randomly chosen machines with points awarded 7, 5, 3 and 1 or placings. One single round and the person with the most points wins.

If you have any questions please let me know. Also, please ensure when you get the communication a week before to note my mobile number so if you have to pull out for any reason please ensure to text or call.

There is waiting list if we do happen to fill all spots.

1. @rusty_dagger

2. @Saber

3. @FireFly

4. @MANTO1975

5. @Andyj965

6. @Dicky

8. @visualmagic

9. @Lambo

10. Kerrie

11. @madal

12. @Anthony

13. @ncb74

14. @Pinball Perfection

15. Vicki

16. @gapmaster

17. @Cranky Dave

18. @jono

19. @Nicolas Noben & Hugo

20. @DAG

21. Antony

22. @Nick64

23. @raysco

24. @Nicolas Noben + family

Reserves List

So I count 23 at the moment including Nics' Wife of whom I have forgotten her name...My apologies

Plus Hugo

Have people been turned away because Santa is dropping by and you don't want to admit how Naughty you have been....Plenty of Xmas Spirits...Hic...as Sarah has indicated to get intoxicated...

Who needs a reminder....?