Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gottlieb System 3 Dead Fllipper

yngbld

Question

Hey Guys newbie on the pinball scene, was replacing the coli on bottom right flipper on my System 3, and wired the lugs in the opposite direction switched unit on, and realized i had a dead flipper and two blown fuses, F21 and F7 one being the flipper fuse and the other being the solenoid fuse, replaced both and rewired coil correctly still no action on the flipper. Doing a little research with my limited knowledge it steers me to the sensor board A15. I'm needling a little guidance and help if I'm heading in the right direction? and or what else ! should be looking at to get it going

Any advise would be much appreciated!!..

2 answers to this question

Hey Guys newbie on the pinball scene, was replacing the coli on bottom right flipper on my System 3, and wired the lugs in the opposite direction switched unit on, and realized i had a dead flipper and two blown fuses, F21 and F7 one being the flipper fuse and the other being the solenoid fuse, replaced both and rewired coil correctly still no action on the flipper. Doing a little research with my limited knowledge it steers me to the sensor board A15. I'm needling a little guidance and help if I'm heading in the right direction? and or what else ! should be looking at to get it going

Any advise would be much appreciated!!..

Check the diode on the solenoid itself. Better yet find out what readings your coil should be and check that. It’s def not your sensor board it’s only job is to tell the cpu when the flippers are energised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk