Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Starwars comic edition

It looks better art wise but AMD's prices went up another $400 in the last few days

Star Wars themed Comic Art pinball machines feature the artwork of one of today’s most popular artists, Randy Martinez. Randy has been illustrating for over 30 years receiving countless accolades of his work. Through a broad spectrum of his skills, Randy has been creating cartoons, caricatures, illustrations, paintings, and 3D art for Lucasfilm since 1999.

Randy’s art first appeared in Star Wars Kids Magazine, before he quickly moved on to create cartoons and caricatures for Star Wars Insider. Randy was chosen to create the official key art for Star Wars Celebration IV, Celebration V and Celebration Europe.

#ForceFriday Stern Pinball Announces New Star Wars™ Comic Art Pro and Premium Edition Pinball Machines

CHICAGO, IL – October 4, 2019 – Stern Pinball, Inc., a global lifestyle brand based on the iconic and outrageously fun modern American game of pinball, announced today the availability of a new line of pinball machines celebrating the iconic comic artwork from the Star Wars galaxy. Star Wars themed Comic Art pinball machines will be available in Pro and Premium Edition models.

Star Wars themed Comic Art pinball machines feature the artwork of one of today’s most popular artists, Randy Martinez. Randy has been illustrating for over 30 years receiving countless accolades of his work. Through a broad spectrum of his skills, Randy has been creating cartoons, caricatures, illustrations, paintings, and 3D art for Lucasfilm since 1999.

Randy’s art first appeared in Star Wars Kids Magazine, before he quickly moved on to create cartoons and caricatures for Star Wars Insider. Randy was chosen to create the official key art for Star Wars Celebration IV, Celebration V and Celebration Europe.

“Fans of both pinball and Star Wars will be impressed by this hand-drawn comic artwork. It is stunning and captures everything a true Star Wars fan could ever want in their pinball machine,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc.

The Star Wars themed Comic Art Pro and Star Wars Comic Art Premium machines made by Stern are packed with features that provide an irresistible game experience. The game includes select dialogue and footage from the original Star Wars trilogy, color-changing LED-lighted inserts, and a sculpted TIE fighter. All models feature two LCD screens. The Premium model also features art representing an exploding Death Star, a sculpted LED-lit Millennium Falcon and an interactive hyperspace loop that encircles the playfield and can accommodate up to 5 pinballs at once.

Complementing the immersive theme and exciting gameplay experience, Stern Pinball’s powerful SPIKE™ electronics hardware system enables high-definition graphics and innovative animations on the video display. SPIKE™ reduces system complexity and energy usage resulting in enhanced reliability and simplified servicing. The state-of-the-art electronic system also powers a high-fidelity 3-channel audio system that is three times more powerful than audio systems of previous generations.

Pricing and Availability:

Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price:

MSRP for sales to USA end-users, before any VAT, GST, Sales Tax, Duties, or other taxes.

Pro Model: $US 5,999

Premium Edition Model: $US 7,599

Star Wars themed Comic Art pinball is available through authorized Stern Pinball distributors and dealers around the world.

I don't mind this comic theme. Not sure how well it will integrate as there is a lot of movie clips on the pf screen and LCD. Star wars is a great game and underrated... buttery shots and the code is fantastic. Recently played it next to a munsters and got pro. All Dwight games and he really takes got and star wars to the next level.... munsters is shite though.

I love the Prem artwork!! The original artwork was one of the reasons why I didn’t connect with the game much. Code is deep and saves it but like this artwork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah premium looks awesome... I think the pf art will look great in the flesh.

I cant believe they can get approval for the change in artwork from Lucasfilm but they can’t get approval for the topper ....lol

BTW the premium artwork with Boba fett will be the collectable one.... if I didn’t have the LE I would be jumping all over this

How low can the LEs go now, they won't be worth much with these new releases coming out.

- Con

If an LE was released as part of this package then maybe, but given it wasn't and probably wont be, not sure I agree with this statement.

Heck, new BNIB prices for a rehashed money grab might actually improve the values of the original LE.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk