Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

How NOT to package rare pcb’s - a semi-parody video!

VGE

This is how my Hikaru / Planet Harriers board arrived. After asking the seller to package securely and even offering extra money to cover the additional size and weight of the package.

Poor board never stood a chance.

no good and its not really hard or costly to do it right.

I just received a DK TKG4 board that I brought from ebay. With it coming from the US I checked it would be packed properly before buying and was given assurances. It did come in bubble wrap but not anti static. It could have had a bit more padding inside the box which got a bit compressed in shipping but there is no visible damage. I haven't had a chance to check it is working yet so fingers crossed. To be fair though it was sold untested, so if it is not working Ill never know if this is a result of it not being put in anti static.

All good though the board looks in good shape (unlike your Hikaru / Planet Harriers board) and I will take on the challenge of getting it working if needed.

It's always a crap shoot buying pcb's online. The only country that consistently kills it with shipping and packaging is Japan. Every pcb I've ever gotten from a Japanese seller has been packed impeccably.