Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gotlieb instruction card covers

Hi just wanting to know if anyone has any Gotlieb instruction card covers lying around that they don’t need or can spare, or if someone is doing a PBR order that can tack them on to their Oder for me I will pay any costs associated.

They are the instruction card and the score card covers with the yellow tint to them.

#A16143 and #A16142 I’d get them myself but it’s not worth the postage from the States for an item that’s barely worth a couple of dollars.

dd9b3a298c09b94c6ba994a21a0f11ba.jpg

Thanks in advance

Rob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

surely the yellow is from age?

cut up binders or folders from officeworks

Yeah I’m not sure whether they are from age or they do it on purpose to get that aged look ? Unsure

Binders might be an option if this doesn’t pan out because I’m not putting in an order for something that trivial and I’ve done all my big orders for this year already.

So was just throwing it out there.

Hi just wanting to know if anyone has any Gotlieb instruction card covers lying around that they don’t need or can spare, or if someone is doing a PBR order that can tack them on to their Oder for me I will pay any costs associated.

They are the instruction card and the score card covers with the yellow tint to them.

#A16143 and #A16142 I’d get them myself but it’s not worth the postage from the States for an item that’s barely worth a couple of dollars.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190426/dd9b3a298c09b94c6ba994a21a0f11ba.jpg

Thanks in advance

Rob

Hi Rob let me check i may have some spares. If not i am doing an order next month

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

The replay ones are not yellow they are clear. So i have cut the spare instruction card covers up so they match the yellow colour. You can have the clear ones if you want. Otherwise i can get some yellow ones in may for ya

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190426/dd9b3a298c09b94c6ba994a21a0f11ba.jpg

Thanks in advance

Rob

surely the yellow is from age?

cut up binders or folders from officeworks

Agree, go to Officeworks, the plastic binding covers will be exactly the same just not yellow from age

https://www.officeworks.com.au/?cm_mmc=Google%3ASEM%3AOW%7CBrand%7CBranding%7Cofficeworks%7CAll%7CExact%3ABranding&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIo4Gemvnu4QIVVRyPCh3bLgv-EAAYASAAEgL-G_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&q=binding%20cover&view=grid&page=1&sortBy=prod-product-wc-price-asc

https://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/gbc-creative-binding-cover-a4-150-micron-clear-25-pack-pe150clr25#specifications

Gotlieb instruction card covers

The replay ones are not yellow they are clear. So i have cut the spare instruction card covers up so they match the yellow colour. You can have the clear ones if you want. Otherwise i can get some yellow ones in may for ya

I’m in no hurry so whatever suits just let me know what I owe you.

That’s a good idea about cutting to match because it would look a bit off with the two different colours, I wonder why it’s been done like that.

I actually like the yellow tint to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 the laminated idea. I laminate all the score and instruction cards as well as all the tech cards in a machine. No need for plastic covers then and they never get damaged. They get dirty, just wipe them over. It also allows you to keep the originals inside, just make a copy and laminate making them much stiffer and you can trim to size so they never fall out of the holders.

The Tech cards, I use drawing pins to hold in place instead of staples so you can remove them and easierly put them back in place with the drawing pins. Just a much more professional look all round I think.