Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLI - Game 5 ~ Super Pac-man (closes 20-Oct)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just did a playback of your INP in WolfMAME 209 and you have the wrong difficulty dip setting. It should be "Difficulty: Rank 8 - Default". :(

I used WolfMAME v.183 perhaps that makes the difference but I don’t know. I’ll check settings. Did you check by using INPview? If so you checked settings before the playback ended correct? Just ruling out the dumb questions. Also please advise if it’s not Rank 8 Default what difficulty does it show? Using romset = superpacm not superpac correct? V.134 on there was a rename from superpac to superpacm.

EDIT: I’m going to be bummed if I checked defaults and thought Rank 8 Default was the “default” but isn’t.

FURTHER EDIT: I was wrong about superpacm being the newer rename of superpac. So I was using the wrong romset too FailFish but all better now :048:

Edited by bensweeneyonbass

I have been playing on the wrong settings. Everyone please check your difficulty rank. Default is not "default"

@OOO please wipe all my scores on superpacm and I'll resubmit again. Thanks @ILLSeaBass for the heads up. Sorry if you saw a score from me and was like "no way"

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=154875

No problem Ben. All good. :)

Yes everyone please double check your settings. It is Rank 8 as per the screenshot on post no.1 of this thread.

1J17zPv.png

Nowhere near my best recently, I just can't play much cause my backs killing me :(

Bishop is coming over for a gaming sesh tomorrow, play a few more MGL games then, as well as some Speedball 2 on the Amiga & a few C64 Games so that should be fun :cool:

Spac_sz.png.509cf3871a93ded9a9876955a5bdc76f.png

Bishop is coming over for a gaming sesh tomorrow, play a few more MGL games then, as well as some Speedball 2 on the Amiga & a few C64 Games so that should be fun :cool:

Now that sounds like a good time playing all different types of games and platforms. Love it!

:024:

Day 9 of 17 ...

Sooper Pack Man ... the phonetic version of the game. All the ice-cream you can eat and a burger to go ... this game makes everyone hungry. And for points too!

3dNmkw3.png

Has anyone mastered the giant pac speed up yet?

:popcorn: