Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLI - Game 5 ~ Super Pac-man (closes 20-Oct)

The Big Pac …

MGLXLI – Game 5 ~ Super Pac-man

Nominated by gamer: creech

ROM Set 106: SuperPac (Namco)

1J17zPv.png

Game Story:

In this 1982 addition to the series, Pac-Man must eat keys to open doors which will allow him to eat fruits and prizes, not dots. Eating the Super Power Energizers increases Pac-Man's size and allows him to speed up. For the duration of this Super energizer, he can freely pass over ghosts, even if they are their original dangerous colors.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 20 October 2019, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

*** Please note bonus life is at 30K and 100K only, NOT EVERY 100K ***

GAME 5 … This game gets very fast …

Last played MGL25 in mid 2015.

KdJps1X.jpg

:006:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33,110 - I think I've played this in a comp before...

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=154655

The MGL records show that Super Pac-man was first played in MGL25 in mid 2015. You weren't a member of AA at the time. Now in MGL41, this is the second time the game has been played. @CrazyKongFan did well to win it in MGL25, let's see what happens this time round.

http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone.

This is the first MGL I haven't attended since I became active, several years ago.

Unfortunately, I had a death in the family (my mom) and it hit the whole family really hard, more so myself. I really wanted to participate, but i just didn't have it in me, so I had to sit this one out.

What a great selection of games by far, with Popeye and Super Pacman being 2 of my favs.

So lets see some more great scores guys/gals! I'll definitely be watching from the sidelines. :)

- SMK -

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone.

This is the first MGL I haven't attended since I became active, several years ago.

Unfortunately, I had a death in the family (my mom) and it hit the whole family really hard, more so myself. I really wanted to participate, but i just didn't have it in me, so I had to sit this one out.

What a great selection of games by far, with Popeye and Super Pacman being 2 of my favs.

So lets see some more great scores guys/gals! I'll definitely be watching from the sidelines. :)

- SMK -

Hello @SMK!

I am sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose someone so beloved in the family. :(

I wish all the positive energy for you and your family to endure this moment. Always keep the good memories and good teachings your mother gave you.

I had never played before and it took me a while to break the highscore of the game. Hehe.

Hard game but with a good challenge. :D

This game can be quite difficult. The speed up on the large Pac-man is hard to control.

I also like the video of your game.

http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

- - - Updated - - -

One word comment, one word reply ... Exactly :rolleyes

• Super Moderator

The control response on this game is akin to trying to hustle a Tank Fairlane through the F1 Monaco track!

I hit F12 3 times and all three times I misjudged the flash........

supe0008.png.20b967e155ac8575f18408547cb82fc6.png