Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLI - Game 5 ~ Super Pac-man (closes 20-Oct)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this Sat night, stuffed up first initial cause bishop put me off.

w5aLAGm.gif :lol

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't forgotten about this one...will try and get a game or two in sometime this week.

Your PB at AA is 228,560 points. That was in MGL25. This is a fun game, once you work out a few strategies and some gates.

- - - Updated - - -

Still a very good score. And still a few days to go ... :cool:

Day 14 of 17 ...

The more challenging Pac-man. Keys, gates and ????

QDm4GnC.png

No lying down on this game. Gas up and go!

GA6Y1HV.jpg

Only 3 days to go until this game is closed.

http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

supe0001.png.9524bf11b7c1ee926384b3cc19da9bf8.png

a little rusty, and hard to control with a keyboard. If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll hook up my 48-in-1 and try it with a real joystick :D That's what I used last time. I believe it has the Namco version with the faster super mode. I actually have a Namco Super Pac PCB, but it's missing the RAM and I haven't bought any to replace it yet :rolleyes

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=155272

a little rusty, and hard to control with a keyboard. If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll hook up my 48-in-1 and try it with a real joystick :D That's what I used last time. I believe it has the Namco version with the faster super mode. I actually have a Namco Super Pac PCB, but it's missing the RAM and I haven't bought any to replace it yet :rolleyes

Good stuff. A new high score was just posted ... 222,720. An update with all of the latest Super Pac scores will be posted later today.

:024:

- - - Updated - - -

*102,930*

Just happy to land 100k. Having a real tough time with this.

Everybody does!

http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

• Administrators

I have to admit I don't really enjoy this game and have no idea about tips and tricks. I'm just running trying to clear the boards. It seems that you need a degree of luck to get high scores with that random bonus?

brad-superpac-129950.png.0045d163c16cfa747d1a7d72a3496251.png

Your PB at AA is 228,560 points. That was in MGL25. This is a fun game, once you work out a few strategies and some gates.

we played on Rank 0 in that one...those who have 200K games on Rank 8 are doing pretty good :D I just got 110K but it doesn't go up any in the standings. Will try a few more games. Played a couple on my 48-in-1, but for some reason I missed a few left turns and died because of it :realmad: Dunno if it was me or the joystick :unsure

• Administrators
we played on Rank 0 in that one...those who have 200K games on Rank 8 are doing pretty good :D I just got 110K but it doesn't go up any in the standings. Will try a few more games. Played a couple on my 48-in-1, but for some reason I missed a few left turns and died because of it :realmad: Dunno if it was me or the joystick :unsure

I've been playing this on my NeoGeo cab. It only has 8 ways....I miss a LOT of corners .....