Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Any pinball venues in Toowoomba?

robm

Heading back to my old uni town next week for work and may have a night free. Are there any places with a few sited machines in Toowoomba?

Thanks

Rob

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Heading back to my old uni town next week for work and may have a night free. Are there any places with a few sited machines in Toowoomba?

Thanks

Rob

Was there at Christmas to see @DangerRay’s family. Pretty much nothing.

One dirty kiss pro at the arcade joint ground floor grand central and that’s all we could find.

Yeah, was a great night. Huge thanks to @kramer for organising and meeting a few of you toowoomba fellas. Good to catch up with mick again. I was lose to chasing your ch on Tom Chris, but tilted.... Did leave the gc on acdc and T2 though!

This sort of stuff is what AA is all about, meeting a few new people, spinning yarns and having fun. Thanks again for the local hospitality and hope to see you guys in Townsville sometime!

Thanks for coming round guys. @djflask (gerry) would have loved to be there but had to work. Was great to give the machines a good workout and meet new people. Rob you have some nice scores there to beat. That tilt on TOM is a doozy, caught me out a few times! I'll have to look into the townsville meet, might get up there for it.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Aussie Arcade mobile app