Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Just saying hi

Hey Guys,

I'm new round here been slowly building up my arcade collection over the years starting with consoles and recently breaking into the upright cab market. bought my first cabs the other day with a Gauntlet Legends and Street Fighter Alpha 3 both needing some repair but in great condition with solid art work.

I do need a new 27" CRT for the SFA3 Cab so if any one can point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

Plus I'm working on my own games room, which i have learnt it pays to get the right advice in the first instance... saves sooo many wall patches.

Any way just mainly wanted to say Hi and hope to get some points as to where i can grab some cool stuff (ie. wall decals and lighting), and CRT's.

Thanks for reading, have a good one.

Tom

Games room sounds wicked

Yer should be good got a 4m x 6m blank canvas to work with, just done the speaker cabling and tv cabling through the wall... managed to find every single stud in that wall. but hey its all part of the fun right?!