Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

KISS CODE UPDATE NOT WORKING

MANTO1975

Question

Could someone tell me what could possible be going on here, trying to update latest code on my KISS LE and it is coming up with the error below, please see photo, I have downloaded it about 4 times and used 3 different usb sticks and still have the same issue.

439c8d49cc60d89db5b099d02e91e08f.jpg

Cheers

Trevor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 answers to this question

Shit, im not sure Ryza, im new to this code upgrading thing, computers just are not my thing, I got shown how to do it but maybe I have uploaded it incorrectly. I upgraded the munsters code ok but having issues with kiss and Deadpool

Just open the usb on your PC

And tell me what tiles you see

Also make sure the usb is formatted in fat32

Right click on the drive letter in my computer and it will tell you if it's fat32 or exfat

Hope this is the right way to do it,

I download the file,

Open the file

Control A

Control C

Open g drive for usb

Then control V

It then appears to copy to the usb stick

Man, I hope I don’t sound dum....

I’m definitely downloading the file for KISS LE,

I’ll give it another go and see how everything goes, if it doesn’t work I’ll just get a friend to check it out, maybe it could be my laptop that is the problem.

I had exactly the same problem when I updated the code on my Kiss LE, I ended up downloading the file about ten times and tried different sticks swore a lot, and in the end when I was just about to give up it all of a sudden just started updating after I went nuts pushing different buttons.

Go figure [emoji848]

And this was the first time that I have ever had trouble with it every other update has jus been plug it in and off it goes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had exactly the same problem when I updated the code on my Kiss LE, I ended up downloading the file about ten times and tried different sticks swore a lot, and in the end when I was just about to give up it all of a sudden just started updating after I went nuts pushing different buttons.

Go figure [emoji848]

And this was the first time that I have ever had trouble with it every other update has jus been plug it in and off it goes.

Ok, cool, thanks Rob, I though i may have been doing something wrong, I will just keep trying then. Fingers crossed [emoji1696]

Ok, cool, thanks Rob, I though i may have been doing something wrong, I will just keep trying then. Fingers crossed [emoji1696]

Sorry I don’t have a hard scientific solution but I literally was just about to give up on updating it and started swearing and went nuts pushing every button randomly and It all of a sudden just started the update.

Good luck with it [emoji106]

I had exactly the same problem when I tried to update mine. No matter how many times I tried it failed every time even tried many different USBs drove me insane. I spoke to Michael at AMD and told him what was happening and he said he’d send me a new SD card. I put it in once I got it and used one of the USBs I’d been using and it downloaded first time after putting in the new SD. I had heard some of the SD cards for Kiss were a problem from new. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I had exactly the same problem when I tried to update mine. No matter how many times I tried it failed every time even tried many different USBs drove me insane. I spoke to Michael at AMD and told him what was happening and he said he’d send me a new SD card. I put it in once I got it and used one of the USBs I’d been using and it downloaded first time after putting in the new SD. I had heard some of the SD cards for Kiss were a problem from new. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

That’s great, thanks very much, I will send Michael an email and see how we go.

Cheers

I had to put a patch on my GPS due to the satellite roll over last week. When I downloaded the patch the GPS wouldn't see it, However I removed the patch from it's folder & it worked straight up.

Maybe your having a similar issue, are your new files in a folder on the USB?

I had to put a patch on my GPS due to the satellite roll over last week. When I downloaded the patch the GPS wouldn't see it, However I removed the patch from it's folder & it worked straight up.

Maybe your having a similar issue, are your new files in a folder on the USB?

The usb stick has nothing on it apart from the kiss code upgrade.

As mentioned before is it a .spk file on the USB.

It sounds like it's the actual zip file.

I had to do my Deadpool 3 times, very annoying :(

Definitely.spk file Ray.

Cheers

Just sell it as broken Trev, buy a new one....

Haha, sounds like a good idea Ray, but unfortunately you can’t but these new any more.

I had issues with me Deadpool one as well, code downloaded after 3 goes as well.