Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLI - Game 4 ~ Star Force (closes 13-Oct)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 11 of 17 ...

Intergalactic conflict standings ... plenty of targets to shoot at, maybe too many ... :o

7FOh4zP.png

*** PLUS JasonV91 409,200 ***

Only 6 days to go until this game is closed.

:035:

Edited by OOO

New PB by just over 6K. Had a good run and was 4 from 4 in collecting the extra lives from the :) blocks. That being said I just can't fire fast enough anymore to collect some of the special bonuses. Left over 200K in points behind. In the unlikely event of me ever reaching Cleopatra I've got almost zero chance of being able shoot fast enough to collect the million points :( :nopity::htfu:

starforc.png.a4f09cb50cbf8afdc3511fa98b97548b.png

New PB by just over 6K. Had a good run and was 4 from 4 in collecting the extra lives from the :) blocks. That being said I just can't fire fast enough anymore to collect some of the special bonuses. Left over 200K in points behind. In the unlikely event of me ever reaching Cleopatra I've got almost zero chance of being able shoot fast enough to collect the million points :( :nopity::htfu:

Have you got that Windows change of focus issue sorted out on your machine? If not, knowing your luck, you'll be about to defeat Cleo and the window changes to the desktop ... :hairpull: :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Another 105K, nice shooting!

Have you got that Windows change of focus issue sorted out on your machine? If not, knowing your luck, you'll be about to defeat Cleo and the window changes to the desktop ... :hairpull: :lol

I think I've got it sorted out. Deleted 2 things from the laptop and so far it hasn't happened again. Cleo's still 2 or 3 stages away so getting there won't be easy. Let alone firing the 15? shots just to make her appear then however many it takes to defeat her in the few seconds before she scrolls off screen. Probably beyond my woeful firing speed.

:072: instead of :068:

Day 16 of 17 ...

S

T

A

R

F

O

R

C

E

Big letters and big scores. The enemy is about to destroy Earth. Get into your fighter, strap in, and give them hell.

UUavKtg.png

Seal the deal, or the enemy will. A new PB is just around the corner.

MRxAoEI.png

Only 1 day to go until this game is closed.

:alien:

669,400 - WolfMAME 0.199

1094933648_star669400.png.5d565cc84360baa23548d95f969cefa7.png

This is a pretty fun game for this genre, I just don't have the attention span for these games where you have to memorize and remember what's coming next to be super successful (so basically every shmup ever created).

Some great scores at the top - well played, dudes!

From now it's 5 hours to go until this game is closed.

Cause mayhem and get the purser for even more insane fire power.

:067:

I wonder how many gamers have ever scored the 50K bonus? The 80K bonus is very diffcult to get, as usually there is chaos in space that prevents you from collecting those points!

:unsure