Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

ParkNplunge at Coomera

HOT OFF THE PRESS - FOO FIGHTERS LAUNCH PARTY!

Saturday 20th May 10:30am checkin 11am competition start.
7 strikes "fair strikes" format (0,1,1,2)
Expected to finish around 3<>3:30pm
TWO Foo Fighters PRO on site

Also don't miss our TWO regular comps each month 🙂

--------------------------------------
Coomera “ParkNplunge” Pinball
(herein abbreviated as PnP)

To be held on the second Monday of each month at Coomera “The Park”(iPlay) Westfield Coomera, 103 Foxwell Rd, Coomera QLD 4209

Checkin 5:30pm for a 6pm(ish) start.

10 Rounds maximum (no finals),
Each round consists of a single game, head to head group match play with an ideal group size of 4
Groups and machine selection will be decided by matchplay software.
Arena (machine) draws will be balanced, random seeding, random player pairing and random player order for every round. Scoring system 7,5,3,1
Total points for each player at the conclusion will be the final position. There will be a single (random draw) game playoff to settle ties for 1st<>3rd only if needed!

Special note- no new rounds are to begin after 9:30pm. If player numbers or individual game times blow out the estimated time, the total number of rounds played will be reduced to ensure the venue can close at their scheduled 10pm.
Cost $15 per player paid to Tournament Director (Gavin Drogemuller) - $10 goes to iPlay for use of the machines, $5 goes to PnP kitty for cash prizes (sliding scale on each night) and/or trophy purchases and IFPA fees.

Expected finish time 9:30pm
-----------------------------------
BOB (aka MIB) or the "Best of the Best"
Held on the LAST Tuesday of each month (February-November) will be a LEAGUE style event.
28th Feb, 28th Mar, 25th Apr, 30th May, 27th Jun, 25th Jul, 29th Aug, 26th Sep, 31st Oct, 28th Nov
Same start time/same finish time/same cost however, each months placings you earn points towards an overall result for the year (100,99,98,97 ...)
Only the top 8 results will be counted for each player (you can miss a couple of months and still be in the running).
Arena (machine) draws will be balanced, random seeding for the first round, but then SWISS groups for every round after that! Scoring system 7,5,3,1
IFPA approved 🙂

-------------------------------------

https://www.facebook.com/ParkNplunge-103160174438399/

Pins presently on site ...

MUSTANG pro
KISS (newer Stern edition)
Scared Stiff
Jurassic Park (latest STERN version)
Hot Wheels
Led Zepplin
Mandalorian
RUSH
Metallica
James Bond 007

Bar and food on site as well as dozens of options throughout the shopping centre.
Free parking after 5.30pm

Edited by droogi
seasonal updates

im at exit bloody 92..

Which means, you'd be driving in the easy direction during peak hour :)

I hear your pain though, when I drive from Beenleigh to Coolangatta it takes about an hour and 15mins.

The drive home is 45mins.

• 2 weeks later...
Which means, you'd be driving in the easy direction during peak hour :)

I hear your pain though, when I drive from Beenleigh to Coolangatta it takes about an hour and 15mins.

The drive home is 45mins.

LOL I am at exit 49 don't even have to get onto the m1 parking lot

I had to test more than just the pinball machines :)

We're now one week away from the first EVA comp at Coomera, come on down for cash prize, trophy and bragging rights!

(come and knock my scores off the machines)

Food.thumb.jpg.6d6aaf1c133400b3fabc2a7bd496a40d.jpg841626216_kissHS.thumb.jpg.7f6b6be6dd767ca0eed10f3a9924f0e1.jpg1186451716_ScaredStiffHS.thumb.jpg.155adc9136240b31675c48dc8ff7607b.jpg

A bit over 24hrs to go before our first comp at this location - testing the Matchplay software now - good thing I did, cause my credit card details were out of date :O

Turns out I've been using matchplay under the developers grace (unpaid) for nearly a year.

• 3 weeks later...

Ladies and Gent's - just a reminder during this "silly" season when everyone get's super busy (despite that holidays should be restful) we're one week out from the 2nd social comp meeting of ParkNplunge - Monday December 9th.

Hope to see you all there for some more fun :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Our next club meet is not too far away - 6pm checkin for a 6:30pm start Monday 9th March.

As a special incentive, if your significant other + kids are NOT into pinball, they're welcome to come along and play FREE bowling for the duration :)

AND - watch this space, there is a super special announcement coming by COB Friday :)

(so excited, can barely contain myself).

• Like 2