Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What buttons did the LAI Neo Geo cabs use?

stu

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone can tell me what style of button the original LAI 4 slot neo geo cabinets used?

Was it s solid colour style like this?

img_e7237.jpg

Or was it a transparent sort of button like these.

IMG_2313.jpg

I've been trying to find some old original pics, but i can't really find anything that i can confirm was unchanged!

Also, does anyone know what sort of joysticks they originally came with?

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I think this might be the original buttons, just for reference if anyone can confirm?

d209513d3522aed28524135302957cac.jpg

Thanks for the info, i've got a cab that i'm going to restore as original as possible, just trying to work out the original buttons. I'm 95% sure they came out with the buttons on the control panel i posted in the first post. (aside from the player 1 red button of course, obviously been replaced).

These are as close as i could find.

mini-bouton-arcade-led-24mm-jaune-transparent.jpg.d712d55a4c31fa9327479128fb5044bc.jpg

Thanks for the info, i've got a cab that i'm going to restore as original as possible, just trying to work out the original buttons. I'm 95% sure they came out with the buttons on the control panel i posted in the first post. (aside from the player 1 red button of course, obviously been replaced).

These are as close as i could find.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=153891

Ive got a few of the original buttons. Would have to check what colours though. Send us a pm if you want.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Edited by poidapoida

Thanks for all the replys, i'm now 99% sure it was the same buttons as C/D on the above post. The A/B buttons were the same, but didn't have white surrounds (as above. .

So each button had a solid colour of the button around the rim, and then the inside part of the button was the same colour, but it was a clear button and the inside of the button was coloured, just like C (green) and D (blue) above.... and i'm also pretty sure no one makes those buttons still!!!

- - - Updated - - -

So this picture on the player2 side still has the original A/B/C buttons.

d209513d3522aed28524135302957cac.thumb.jpg.eadd96dc792377238ee93ffcf8a88dd5.jpg