Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

hello (arcade aussie) world

long time retro gamer, first time arcade-forumer.

i am obsessed with 8/16 bit consoles, 15khz monitors and electronics. so why its taken me so long to get into arcade stuff i dont know.

anyway here i am. i mod a lot of consoles and sell my wares and stuff around the internets. im looking to find a CPS2 a+b (SSF2X/grand master challenge would be my ideal buy) but sometimes cant let a good deal fly by.

im very open with my knowledge and happy to talk to anyone. been in IT industry since 90s and moving into IT/Broadcast industry now.

so ; hello sirs and madams :)

also ; if anyone is in sydney this week, head to 1989 bar in newtown on 18/4/2019 for a SF2 tournament which i will be helping with. the owner of the bar Ben is a great guy and a valuable asset to the community.

edit: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/super-street-fighter-2-turbo-the-arcade-tournament-tickets-56540733857/amp for details about the tournament. come one come all - have a beer with the community and enjoy the presentation + tournament