Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The history of Cliff Hanger LaserDisc arcade documentary

patmanqc

Another entertaining video game presentation ... :023:

There weren't that many laser disc titles made in the 80s, but this game was OK. Reminds me of another Japanese cartoon made for Ninja Hayate. The game tells the story of a skilled and daring teenage ninja named Hayate, infiltrating an evil castle in an attempt to rescue a princess he loves. Dang, another japanese cartoon with a castle ... :rolleyes

Another entertaining video game presentation ... :023:

There weren't that many laser disc titles made in the 80s, but this game was OK. Reminds me of another Japanese cartoon made for Ninja Hayate. The game tells the story of a skilled and daring teenage ninja named Hayate, infiltrating an evil castle in an attempt to rescue a princess he loves. Dang, another japanese cartoon with a castle ... :rolleyes

Thanks, never seen the cartoon you mentioned. Is it worth the view?

Wow, I never knew about this game. I used to love Castle of Cagliostro when I was a kid. I think it was one of the first anime movies I ever saw thanks to SBS and the cult movie on Saturday night.

I am really not a fan of laser disc games though, a whole game of Quick Time Events :)

I played it in the 80s, and it was quite interesting compared to Dragon's Lair and Badlands.

Here is a link to the game play ...

Very cool, I had no idea this existed. Thanks for sharing

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, I never knew about this game. I used to love Castle of Cagliostro when I was a kid. I think it was one of the first anime movies I ever saw thanks to SBS and the cult movie on Saturday night.

I am really not a fan of laser disc games though, a whole game of Quick Time Events :)

As I grew older the LaserDisc games lost a lot of their appeal but I can still remember seeing it for the first time when I was 11 years old. I was awestruck.

wow I have played cliff hanger but didn't know that a movie has the same footage. Jbhifi and my local library both have The Castle of Cagliostro on bluray so I'm going to grab it (probably from the library).

Ninja Hayate is available on the ps1 as a double game with Time Gal. I play it on my PSP as a Ps1 eboot and it's a great game! i didn't know there was a cartoon of it too or are you just referring to Castle of Cagliostro again?