Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLI - Scoreboard

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have loved to partake in this MGL, but unfortunately, my family and I are still grieving over the loss of my mother on Sept. 23rd. I may not have been able to complete all the games listed, but managed to squeeze in a decent score on Tetris. :)

Things are slowly getting better with time, and I'm feeling pretty good about participating in the next upcoming MGL tournament. Ironically enough, I haven't been doing much video gaming, but have been trying to keep my "mind busy" and so I've been playing in several pinball leagues and tournaments around my area. The most recent one, was this past Saturday, here in Jupiter, Florida, where I managed to come in 3rd place out of 16 competitors. It was fun, and is an indicating factor that I'm slowly getting back into "the swing of things" so-to-speak.

Congrats to Jason for another incredible win, and to all those who participated and gave it their all. Especially to all those new to the MGL. Welcome!

Thanks Paul for your dedication, hard work and for sharing your passion for competitive video game playing with all of us.

Looking forward to the next one!

Some pictures of rarer cabinets from my recent visit to Barcade Manhattan. Enjoy!

Nice pics!

How do you rate the Barcade in Manhattan? I think there are about 3 x Barcade locations close by within the NY city area. What was your high score on Dragon's Lair?